TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke_The_Dog

WON Notes for Jan 3rd

Guest Duke_The_Dog

SD!'s top Latin competetion for ratings are Freddie, Geogre Lopez and Family Guy(?!). The Latino ratings have gone up since Eddy died.

Tajiri wants to team with Ultimo Dragon in Mexico next month

DDP on Flair "He's a joke who trips on his own man breasts, he's hurting his legacy and should retire"

Earl Hebner is writing a book. He claims he didn't do any illegal clothes selling, and he was actually fired for asking for more time off due to his age. He believes that he had to screw Bret or else the WWF title would've been tossed in the trash on Nitro soon after.

Lex Luger was transfered from a Minnesota jail to a Georgia jail last week

(MY FAVORITE ITEM OF THE WEEK:) Lee marshall signed a 10 year deal with Kellogs cereal to be the new voice of Tony the Tiger (!)

Jim Duggan is shooting a movie that also features Dennis Rodman and Pat Morita. "Coming Attractions"

Shane McMahon will be having a 2nd child in the next couple of weeks.

Rene Dupree has a back hernia nad his career may be over at age 22

Ted Dibiase's collapse caused issues back stage. People were pissed it got leaked to the internet. Who broke the story? WWE.com

Vince's annual stock dividend will earn him $45,860,501

Vince is now obsessed with getting Bret to work an angle. He wants bret to ref the WM match between he and Shawn. Manias other headliners are still to be: HHH vs Cena, Batista vs Orton and Hogan vs Show, Angle, or Cena

Dave notes the Heart Throbs are showing for being off the roids

Hulk Hogan hurt his ankle filming "Little Hercules" (He plays Zues) He was injured when Big Show accidently stepped on him.

The WWE guys have heard nothing about the roid testing in 5 weeks, so some are assuming its off so they re returning to roid use

RW Animal's son started at OLB for Ohio State during the Fiesta Bowl

Eddy and his brothers were estranged during the last 2 years or so of his life. The bros were jealous that Eddy got a chance they never got.

Nancy Beniot (Sullivan) had her back and Neck fused causing Chris to miss some shows recently.

JBL cut a promo at a house show right before XMas saying "There is no Santa Claus, your dad buys all the stuff and lies to you about Santa bringing it. I won't ever lie to you!"

Edited by Duke_The_Dog

Vince is now obsessed with getting Bret to work an angle. He wants bret to ref the WM match between he and Shawn. Manias other headliners are still to be: HHH vs Cena, Batista vs Orton and Hogan vs Show, Angle, or Cena

This is going to be horrible.

Shane McMahon will be having a 2nd child in the next couple of weeks.

I hope we get another creepy shot of Vince holding the new baby at the Wrestlemania 22.

Sounds like a horrible show.

The WWE guys have heard nothing about the roid testing in 5 weeks, so some are assuming its off so they re returning to roid use

Well that sucks. I hope the WWE is just trying to be lenient to see if guys go back on, and then start surprising them with tests, but I doubt it.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
JBL cut a promo at a house show right before XMas saying "There is no Santa Claus, your dad buys all the stuff and lies to you about Santa bringing it. I won't ever lie to you!"

J.B.L. is such an awesome heel.

This is sure to be the worst WM ever whether Bret shows up or not.

Are they seriously going to waste Shawn on Vince at WM?

Guest Duke_The_Dog
So according to this, the Austin-Hogan match is scrapped due to Austin's latest leave?

Austin will be shooting his movie during WMania.

WWE would be much better served if instead of Vince/HBK AND HHH/Cena (which is a mistake on many levels at this point considering the response Cena has gotten - chances are we would be seeing an unintentional double turn in a program), one of two things happens.

1) Cena turns heel by aligning with Vince - and then takes on HBK at Mania for the title

2) HBK and Vince swerve everyone by HBK winning the belt at NYR with Vince's help, leading to a HBK-Cena title match at Mania.

Hogan v. anyone other than Austin is going to be the shits too, BTW. Orton/Batista has no right being on Mania either.

Vince should just give up. All Bret cared about was preserving his legacy. He got to do that with the DVD project. He's got nothing left to gain by working Wrestlemania. The only thing left to do is write a book.

Guest clockworkraven
Vince's annual stock dividend will earn him $45,860,501.

Bastard.

Guest Fook
Jim Duggan is shooting a movie that also features Dennis Rodman and Pat Morita. "Coming Attractions"

Didn't Morita die a couple months ago? Kind of a shame his last role is going to be sharing the screen with friggin' Jim Duggan and Dennis Rodman.

Rene Dupree has a back hernia nad his career may be over at age 22

Guess that explains where he's been. I never liked Dupree, but it sucks for him if this is true.

Hulk Hogan hurt his ankle filming "Little Hercules" (He plays Zues) He was injured when Big Show accidently stepped on him.

:huh:

Nancy Benoit (Sullivan) had her back and Neck fused causing Chris to miss some shows recently.
Yikes, that sounds serious. Hope she's alright; Woman was my second-favorite non-wrestling "Diva" ever.

Guest Duke_The_Dog

Did Nancy bump that much as the Fallen Angel that it caused that much damage? (Or as Woman for that matter)

Guest Leelee

Great, now I'll be in hysterics at every Frosted Flakes commercial.

I only wish that Stagger Lee would come back and do one more road report. Or even better, as the expert of women's wrestling.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Ted Dibiase's collapse caused issues back stage. People were pissed it got leaked to the internet. Who broke the story? WWE.com

Gold.

A lot of these news notes sound a bit ridiculous to me. I guess just all the last ones:

Eddy and his brothers were estranged during the last 2 years or so of his life. The bros were jealous that Eddy got a chance they never got.

Nancy Beniot (Sullivan) had her back and Neck fused causing Chris to miss some shows recently.

No one else has questioned them thus far though, so I guess they're for real??

Aren't these from the Wrestling Observer? I doubt he has any reason to make up anything, especially when he is providing a pay service.

Stagger Lee needs more love

did Kellogs really need to hire someone to say "Theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee GREAT!" given how many times the old guy that died had probably said it?

Interesting fact: The same guy that was the voice of Tony the Tiger, was also the guy who sang The Grinch Song.

A lot of these news notes sound a bit ridiculous to me. I guess just all the last ones:

Eddie says something like this in his book.

They can do a remake of Weekend at Bernies.

Did Nancy bump that much as the Fallen Angel that it caused that much damage? (Or as Woman for that matter)
Florida was pretty extreme back in the day, and Sullivan used to smack the crap out of his women as part of the angle. So, I wouldn't be surprised if FA or Luna took reasonable bumps, especially for that era.

Hogan v. anyone other than Austin is going to be the shits too, BTW. Orton/Batista has no right being on Mania either.
I've said it before: Hogan/Foley (as Cactus Jack) makes as much sense as anything. One is the politician that wouldn't lay down for anyone (unless it helped him in the long run), the other was a relatively altruistic wrestler that did what was right for the company. Plus, both could shill their side projects (Hogan Knows Best DVD, and Foley's book-of-the-year). And, if nothing else, Foley could probably carry Hogan in the promos & match, something that Austin couldn't do at this point.

Lee marshall signed a 10 year deal with Kellogs cereal to be the new voice of Tony the Tiger (!)

They should have hired Schiavone instead.

"This is the GRRRRRRRREEAATest cereal in the history of breakfast!"

That Mania card might be one of the worst in history. I mean where are they coming up with this shit? Vince and Michaels? Batista vs. Heatless Randy? Hogan vs. The Big Show?

Just wondering but what is UT doing on this show? Is there going to be another #1 contender type match similar to the MITB?