TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wootman

Second Ric Flair DVD Acoming!

Guest wootman
WWE announced a second Ultimate Ric Flair collection DVD for this year - Wrestling Observer

Yay!!!!

For the love of God, please include Vader/Flair from Starcade '93 on it with all of the segments from throughout the night leading up to the match, as well as after the match. That's all I ask for, really. Everything else will be the icing on the cake.

My fault, this thread must've been posted when I was posting mine. Yeah, that Flair/Vader definitely needs to be on there. And I'd like more Sting/Flair and Flair/Luger stuff. Those were some of my favorite feuds as a child.

Can anyone else believe the first Flair DVD came out 2 years ago?

This is good though as there are PLENTY of Flair matches in their library.

It was reported/rumored they would do a part ii of the dvd based off the success of the first one but I figured it was scrapped.

Is this another 3 disc edition?

There's alot of stuff left to place onto a best of flair dvd that could easily fill up another 3 discs.

Hopefully for this Flair disk they show the Clash I match against Sting.

I mean, the one they had on the last Flair set was pretty good, but I REALLY wanna see the Clash I Sting match.

Unless this new deal between TNA and Sting has further soured WWE on Sting.

Give me:

Wargames 91

Flair/Vader

Flair/Pillman

Flair/Anderson

Flair/Luger

Flair/Perfect

Flair/Steamboat - Chi Town Rumble

Edit: And his return to Nitro in 98.

Edited by Dewe

Flair vs Mysterio from the Spring Break Nitro and anything from the NWA days when he would challenge local heroes. I really want to see Flair go from territory to territory challenging the likes of Windham, Von Erich, Rhodes from footage of classic shows like CWF with Gordan Solie doing the commentary.

I miss the good ol days when being champion actually meant something.

Here is my top 10 if its a 3 disc set.

1.vs windham battle of the belts 2

2.vs kerry von eric 12/82 cage match

3.vs sting clash 1

4.vs anderson fall brawl 95

5.vs bret 10/92

6.w/anderson vs vader/austin wcw saturday night 11/93 (better chance of hell freezing over)

7.vs funk great american bash 89

8.vs luger starcade 88

9.vs ricky morton 86 ?

10.vs hennig raw 1/93

Edited by slabinskia

The only recent match that deserves to be enshrined on home video would be the Raw match vs Kurt Angle that had Flair use every dirty trick in the book to counter Angle.

You know even though from the historical perspective of how it elevated Sting to a big star it is an important match, I really don't love the match. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was good, but it just seemed like 3-15 minute matches that all had the same spots.

The only recent match that deserves to be enshrined on home video would be the Raw match vs Kurt Angle that had Flair use every dirty trick in the book to counter Angle.

I thought the Flair/HHH cage match was incredibly good and would deserve to be on the DVD.

I thought the Flair/HHH cage match was incredibly good and would deserve to be on the DVD.

Save it for the very special Ultimate HHH collection.

6.w/anderson vs vader/austin wcw saturday night 11/93 (better chance of hell freezing over)

Wow, I wish I could find this match somewhere. I remember seeing it when it aired and loving it. The tv time ran out on the match before it could end though and they said they would recap it on a weekend show but I missed it. To this day I've always wanted to see that match again, AND know who the hell won it.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

The Flair vs Von Erichs and the Windham Battle of the belts matches are not WWE property.

Rookie Ric Flair in the AWA is though!

I saw Flair live every Saturday night in the 80's in Greensboro. I was at the 1st match from the 1st DVD set. I was only, like, 4 years old, but I remember the lights they did on the ceiling.

I want to see some of the earliest Flair matches that they can find, just because he was a hoss when he broke into the biz.

Give me:

Flair/Steamboat - Chi Town Rumble

Edit: And his return to Nitro in 98.

Those are already on DVD, though.

"The Greatest Wrestling Stars of the '80s" and "The Monday Night Wars".

I want to see some of the earliest Flair matches that they can find, just because he was a hoss when he broke into the biz.

21.jpg

44.jpg

63.jpg

61.jpg

66.jpg

And just because Steamboat looks...different...here.

flairsteamboat.jpg

Wow, I wish I could find this match somewhere. I remember seeing it when it aired and loving it. The tv time ran out on the match before it could end though and they said they would recap it on a weekend show but I missed it. To this day I've always wanted to see that match again, AND know who the hell won it.

You should always remember that Internet is your friend:

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/10670962/1993_11-13_Vader-Austin_vs._Flair-Anderson.WMV.html

But yeah, there's still no ending of the match. Who won?

Now, I would love the person who can upload Flair/Pillman from WCWSN...

The Flair vs Von Erichs and the Windham Battle of the belts matches are not WWE property.

Rookie Ric Flair in the AWA is though!

I thought Vince just bought the Von Erichs tape library.