TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Free tickets for 1/24 Smackdown taping

You can get complimentary tickets to the Smackdown taping in Greenville, SC Tuesday night using this link. There is a 0.75 convenience charge for each ticket. Use special offer code "wwe"

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003B82...4&minorcatid=27

Found this on another board - hopefully someone here can take advantage of this.

With the Bi-Lo center's floor being layed-out the way it is, if you arent within the first 5 or so rows, you can forget about seeing anything. Me and a friend went to a RAW taping there in January of 2002, and had 12th row on the floor. There was an 11-row thick layer of signs and other things in front of us that prevented us from seeing much of anything that night. We have 3rd-row seating opposite the entrance-way this time, so it should be a good view.

Any news on if there will be a bonus match following the tapings?

I have a limited view ticket to Wrestlemania, supposedly the entranceway is low so the only thing I won't see are people walking out, however I think I will feel Kane's pyro

I have a limited view ticket to Wrestlemania, supposedly the entranceway is low so the only thing I won't see are people walking out, however I think I will feel Kane's pyro

Dude, you can feel the explosion and the heat from halfway across the fucking arena.

I'm in section 205, also Limited View, and based on the floormap it just looks like I'm facing away from the TitanTron.

What exactly does "limited view" mean? How bad would it really be?

The last time I sat "limited view" I was parallel with the stage and could actually see everything just fine (including the wrestlers for the first few seconds they were backstage. It was funny to see them stop selling their injuries as soon as they thought they were out of public eye.

I had limited view seats for WMX-7 and the only problem I had was that there was a monitor in my line of sight but not too bad. I'm sure the "limited view" conditions differ from venue to venue so you never know, but from what I gather it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Dude, you can feel the explosion and the heat from halfway across the fucking arena.

damn, no doubt...last time I saw Raw live, we were sitting near the entry way, it was like a fucking sauna...the boom scared the shit outta me too!

damn, no doubt...last time I saw Raw live, we were sitting near the entry way, it was like a fucking sauna...the boom scared the shit outta me too!

Just adding... I was in the last row on the floor in the aisle sections for No Mercy 04. Booker T and Big Show's pyro are insane.