TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

Worst style: clothing and hair

theone.jpg

For you DBZ fans, this is how I would picture Son Goku to look like in real life, if he was Italian and a flaming homosexual.

Pink's not for everyone, that much is true. That said, I luckily can pull it off OK.

Is there anything you can't pull off?

Kelly Clarkson's panties.

Pink's not for everyone, that much is true. That said, I luckily can pull it off OK.

Just give it time.

People wearing ball caps that are put on sideways, or have the no curve in the hat.

Variation of a sport cap. (Army version of a Yankees hat, WTF?)

The 6x sport jersey that they know the one player on the team. (ie Vick, Owens, Johnson, Brady).

I personally don't put curves in my hats because it doesn't help keep the sun out of my eyes. I've seen some hats that are so curved that they lose the sun blocking ability, and to me that's still part pf a ball cap's job. I do wear normal sports hats, though. No one should wear pink or camo Red Sox hats.

Totally. I mean, like, red and pink SO don't go together! Can we say fashion faux pas?

I know nothing of fashion, I just think that you should wear a hat with team colors on it or maybe a black base, at worst.

I personally don't put curves in my hats because it doesn't help keep the sun out of my eyes. I've seen some hats that are so curved that they lose the sun blocking ability, and to me that's still part pf a ball cap's job. I do wear normal sports hats, though. No one should wear pink or camo Red Sox hats.

Totally. I mean, like, red and pink SO don't go together! Can we say fashion faux pas?

He's referring to those stupid fashion caps that people wear. Purists like myself, Anglesault, and evidently this dude feel that if you're gonna wear a Red Sox cap, it has to be navy blue with a red B on it. And so on/so forth. Pastel pink White Sox caps especially irritate me, because it gets rid of the original black/silver/white we-ripped-off-the-Raiders-because-we're-thugs-from-a-ghetto-too scheme and made it teen girl-friendly.

Just give it time.

When it happens, you realize you're going to have to proudly display your fingers and let all of us take a sniff.

One of the worst things about growing out hair is when you're right in the middle of the spectrum. When you get to the area where you can die your hair jet black, and can then throw a bang over your eye, and suddenly be a non conformist. Me? I need at least a good foot of hair on my head for it to be long. I need it hitting my upper back.

My style is simple. Pants, new balances, t-shirt, and hoodie. Hooded sweatshirts are perfect for a Dallas winter.

Every guy that I have met that at one point wore a pink polo shirt with the collar popped up have been douche bags. The guys that show up to a party they weren't invited to, and wind up drinking all of the vodka.

theone.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So... many... tools...

FYI if I had been the first reply to this thread, I would have discribed this, or at least attempted to.

I'm proud of the first reply that was actually made, BTW.

Fuck pink, it's not the new black.

And Fuck FUCK popped collars.

I don't so much have a problem with pink shirts as I do the pink shirts with stupid phrases on them: "Real Men Wear Pink" "My Black Shirts Are Dirty" "Pink Is The New Black" etc. if you have to explain why you're wearing pink, don't wear pink.

I'm not a fan of the popped collars, but know enough good looking girls that dig the look that I can understand why guys would be popping their collars.

I had an incident with the girl that I most recently dated where she told me that she thought that it was a good look. Since I dislike the look - and presumed that she was the kind of girl that would dislike it, too - presumed that she was being sarcastic and laughed and made all sorts of cracks about it. Needless to say, I presumed wrong.

one look on chicks i'd love to see come back regularly is when they wear the little booty shorts (not jean shorts, but like athletic shorts, softball player style but shorter), tight knit shirts and tube socks pulled up close to the knees.

Band shirts where the logo is off-center, angled, and done so that it looks as if it were either sprayed or stenciled on. Yeah, that looks cool...a band shirt that I can't fucking read because it looks too weird. You're a jackass, so go fuck yourself.

Band shirts where the logo is off-center, angled, and done so that it looks as if it were either sprayed or stenciled on. Yeah, that looks cool...a band shirt that I can't fucking read because it looks too weird. You're a jackass, so go fuck yourself.

crowpro.jpg

He's referring to those stupid fashion caps that people wear. Purists like myself, Anglesault, and evidently this dude feel that if you're gonna wear a Red Sox cap, it has to be navy blue with a red B on it. And so on/so forth. Pastel pink White Sox caps especially irritate me, because it gets rid of the original black/silver/white we-ripped-off-the-Raiders-because-we're-thugs-from-a-ghetto-too scheme and made it teen girl-friendly.

See, this has been a dilemma for me. I tend to feel the same way, but a good friend of mine got an all-black Twins hat, and it looks really good. And, it goes with most anything. But it's still not the real deal, it's not the colors and all that. I don't know. I need advice! Is this a good look? Does it work if you're not immersed in urban culture and fashion trends? Is it being disloyal to my team colors? Someone help me here.

one look on chicks i'd love to see come back regularly is when they wear the little booty shorts (not jean shorts, but like athletic shorts, softball player style but shorter), tight knit shirts and tube socks pulled up close to the knees.

YES, oh, God, yes. That just turns my crank like nobody's business. Especially if the girl has a little thickness to her. I just lose it.

YES, oh, God, yes. That just turns my crank like nobody's business. Especially if the girl has a little thickness to her. I just lose it.

oh yeah, they gotta have the thick, or at least SOMEWHAT thick, booty to pull this look off.