TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

OAO Raw Thread for 1/30/06

I'm so disappointed in WWE right now. I gave up on Smackdown a while ago, but Raw had me hooked again. Now it's back to "How bad will they fuck it up?"

Guest InuYasha

My opinion is that no matter how much "ratings" Edge may or may not have gotten, his actions as relating to himself, Lita, and Matt Hardy would have been enough to get him fired in almost any other line of business. Consequently, I don't think he should ever be near that title again.

As for Cena as champ again, I don't know if that's the way to go. We all know that if HHH wants the belt back, Cena will be made to be his bitch. I wouldn't mind at all if Edge were made to be HHH's bitch. :P

My opinion is that no matter how much "ratings" Edge may or may not have gotten, his actions as relating to himself, Lita, and Matt Hardy would have been enough to get him fired in almost any other line of business. Consequently, I don't think he should ever be near that title again.

Do you have any idea how much shit like that goes down, or other situations where someone would be "fired in almost any other line of business"? These wrestling companies would be letting people go after just about every show if they fired people based on what a normal business would.

My opinion is that no matter how much "ratings" Edge may or may not have gotten, his actions as relating to himself, Lita, and Matt Hardy would have been enough to get him fired in almost any other line of business.

I don't think cheating on your wife with another employees girlfriend is grounds for termination in any business.

Dude, what Edge did was tame compared to some of the shit people pull in this weird-ass world of professional wrestling. And it's not like he forced Lita to sign a contract at gunpoint that she'd cheat on Matt. Should Lita be fired also?

Dude, what Edge did was tame compared to some of the shit people pull in this weird-ass world of professional wrestling. And it's not like he forced Lita to sign a contract at gunpoint that she'd cheat on Matt. Should Lita be fired also?

Yeah, but only because she completely sucks in the ring at this point, (not that that condition has affected the likes of Ashley, Torrie, or Candace).

Guest InuYasha

Hell yes she should be fired. Why else would Vince start having the wrestlers wear suits and more professional clothing, if he wasn't worried about their image? They fired those cheerleaders for fucking in a phone booth, didn't they?

Between the bad PPV, Smackdown being taped before Raw and whatever crap they continue to do during Raw, this crowd is going to be dead tonight.

Hell yes she should be fired. Why else would Vince start having the wrestlers wear suits and more professional clothing, if he wasn't worried about their image? They fired those cheerleaders for fucking in a phone booth, didn't they?

How much money did those cheerleaders make for the team? If Steve Smith or Jake Delhomme had been fucking a cheerleader in a bar, I guarantee you he wouldn't have been released. Don't let hate of the individuals cloud your judgment.

Now I hear Lawler making weird noises but my video feed is frozen at a still of the Royal Rumble. Is this normal fare for Unlimited?

I think that it's because this is the first time they're doing Unlimited worldwide.

EDGE IS SO INTENSE! almost Justin Credible intense! Adam Copeland is not just on the coolest, not just the r rated superstar, he's on the EDGE of superstardom!