TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Heart Throbs released

I don't know, but they say that the guys were saying things that went well beyond something "rated R", and it was way too much for the type of show that Byte This is.

What I don't understand, is why the guys producing the show let it all continue.

From PWInsider:

The word going around at last night's Smackdown taping was that Byte This, as a live Internet broadcast, was done and the show may be scrapped altogether. WWE was filming video with wrestlers last night at the Smackdown taping to include on WWE.com in the future. Not only were the Heart Throbs released as a result of their Byte This episode going way over the line, but the producer of the segment was also let go by the company.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

I heard they had some guy in a banana suit shitting bananas and they stripped Todd Grisham naked.

Guest El Satanico

I'm just amazed that it's possible to cross a line in WWe. Sounds like a bs excuse coming from these people.

Necro is fine, but bah gawd we won't tolerate a banana shitting banana and men stripping men.

I'm just amazed that it's possible to cross a line in WWe. Sounds like a bs excuse coming from these people.

Necro is fine, but bah gawd we won't tolerate a banana shitting banana and men stripping men.

See, I think a banana shitting banana would be hilarious. Of course, I'm not with it. I should really get with the times and laugh at dead people and rape. WWE will show me the light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWkKTX3Bqkg

Here's your official proof these guys were comedy gold in OVW

I thought it was great just for Cornette's reaction and him saying that the referee, "Is very nearly being sexually assaulted!"

They make that video with WWE production and they could've at least made it as a comedy tag team a la Too Cool.