TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

Smackdown Spoilers for the 2/17

Guest Zarock

I really liked Birchall's old gimmick of just being this guy who really, really liked beating people up. Granted, in his squash matches he got the crap beaten out of him and finished it really weirdly (doing a flying elbow after the C4 is beyond superfluos). It's a shame he has to use such a crappy gimmick.

Guest J0bber
I have a feeling that NWO will be a reallllllllllllllllllly low buyrate.

Well, at least one person will buy since this PPV is kind of historic for me since it is the first wrestling PPV taking place on my birthday so I will order it.

You know, The Undertaker doing the tombstone on Henry already makes me think they won't do UT/Henry for WM.

Only because I was expecting that to be a part of the story, "Can the Undertaker utilize his usual offense on the massive Henry?". They already had him tombstone Henry. What is there to prove now?

Burchill's separation from Regal makes him a face?

And everyone loves Captain Jack Sparrow!

I guess. Seems to make the most sense, but brandishing a sword at someone's neck isn't exactly face material. I'll accept it though.

Booker seems to be the only one in the company who actually remembers continuity and history.

Right. I was shocked they let Booker talk about him and benoit's best of seven series for the TV title and Finlay's matches with them for the tv title.

Not sure if this belongs in here, but I just saw an ad for SD coming here next week and the main even is Taker vs. Angle vs. Henry vs. Orton in a 4 way for the world title. Not sure if it's the dark match or the tv main event.

I really hope its not Animal.

According to pwinsider.com, Tatanka is going to be Matt's mystery partner. An odd choice, but I guess it's better than Animal. :huh:

Guest Human Highlight Reel
Not sure if this belongs in here, but I just saw an ad for SD coming here next week and the main even is Taker vs. Angle vs. Henry vs. Orton in a 4 way for the world title. Not sure if it's the dark match or the tv main event.

If it's the TV main event, that's interesting. If Randy's facing Angle at Mania, they wouldn't give him a shot before that, right? Maybe I'm just looking for any sign he'll lose at NWO.

Guest Dr Stupid

If it's the TV main event, that's interesting. If Randy's facing Angle at Mania, they wouldn't give him a shot before that, right? Maybe I'm just looking for any sign he'll lose at NWO.

I'm pretty sure they're just doing that for house shows, cause they've been advertising that exact match for australian house shows since before the Rumble