TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hektik

Kid Rock & Scott Stapp

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/392243p-332591c.html

Sex video with Kid Rock will test faithful Stapp fans

Troubled former Creed singer Scott Stapp may lose the last of his Christian disciples now that a sex tape has emerged in which he co-stars with Kid Rock.

Rock, 35, and Stapp, 32, do not have sex with each other on the tape, but they do trade jokes and share camera time as they get down with some strippers.

In one scene, Rock and Stapp are standing side by side as a pair of buxom babes pleasures them.

"This is my third," Stapp tells the cameraman. "It's good to be the king."

The 20-minute tape is said to have been made six years ago after the rockers visited a Miami strip club. As if that isn't skeevy enough, they all have sex in a motor home - complete with fake-wood paneling.

David Josephs, president of Red Light District Video and the man who brought you Paris Hilton's infamous "One Night in Paris," tells us the rockers also strip and that Kid Rock even takes his hat off - making this his first topless video!

"We'd like to release it sometime this year, but we have to go through some legal stuff first," says Josephs, who offers a taste of the tape at www.kidrocksextape.com.

Reps for the musicians "have not contacted us yet," says Josephs. "I think I did them a justice by doing this. If I hadn't, it would be all over the Internet by now." Rock's and Stapp's PR people declined comment when we called.

Josephs tells Us Weekly, "We acquired the tape from a third party."

When it comes to scandal, Stapp has been on a roll. Last Friday, he married former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat in Miami - only to get busted the next day for public intoxication at LAX airport. Last Thanksgiving, he got into a bar fight in Baltimore with the band 311. And back in December, he made a high-spirited appearance on Spike TV, where he insulted Bono and Dave Grohl.

His cocky comment about being "the king" is bound to remind Creed fans of the band's song "What's This Life For," on which Stapp croons: "We all live under the reign/ Of the one king - one king - one king!"

Back then, he was talking about Jesus.

they recently advertised a Kid Rock concert here for March 8th, I believe...I completely forgot about this guy until then...when's the last time he made a hit? when he still had his midget?

Kid Rock, actually surprised me with his transition from his rocker/rapper persona into the country boy persona.

While he has disappeared from TRL and the MTV scene, he has been doing fairly well with his new country based fanbase.

Picture was a pretty big hit and is the song that shifted him into the country scene.

As for Scott Stapp, why hasn't god done us a favor and killed off this tool for using him for fame and stanks?

True story:

At Walmart, where I work, in early January, we had the radio on. DJ said "And new Scott Stapp after the break"....the guy I worked with and I began a discussion of our hatred of Scott Stapp.

At thi spoint he and I had been at work for close to two hours. The radio's reception, despite a bevy of wiring and steel on the ceiling, had been tip-top. The exact moment Scott Stapp's song started, the radio became overhwelmingly static-y.

Ergo, even God dislikes Stapp.

Kid Rock, actually surprised me with his transition from his rocker/rapper persona into the country boy persona.

While he has disappeared from TRL and the MTV scene, he has been doing fairly well with his new country based fanbase.

Picture was a pretty big hit and is the song that shifted him into the country scene.

Which gives credence to the notion that the general public will eat up whatever shit is shoveled down their throats, and then ask for seconds.