TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Destiny is a nigger in disguise.

Relax. I am not racist, nor is it my intent to use the "n-word" in a derogatory manner.

I just wanted to mention thatmy transsexual cousin convinced a British man that he was a woman (over a period of many months) and got him to take several pictures of himself, including one where he is naked, save for the fact that his genitals are covered by a guitar, and he is holding up a handwritten sign that reads (at the request of my cousin) "Destiny is a nigger in disguise."

I don't know... It was really funny to me. I'll see if I can get the picture. I've seen the pic before, but this was a few months ago.

I believe it's fight a madman, Star. Makes sense either way, though, but I've always heard it as "fight a madman."

That...and Matt, why do you hate life so much that you ruin everybody else's?

Relax. I am not racist, nor is it my intent to use the "n-word" in a derogatory manner.

that's going in my sig

I believe it's fight a madman, Star. Makes sense either way, though, but I've always heard it as "fight a madman."

That...and Matt, why do you hate life so much that you ruin everybody else's?

I love my life mostof the time. And if my posting ruins people's lives, well... I don't even know. At least I'vemade an impact.

I do not, however, see why thatone comment I made was sig worthy.

I hate going to the secret board and seeing there are no new posts. Makes me read threads like this.

I hate coming to this board and reading threads like this in the first place