TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

On going thoughts night one: part V

Stevie

--------

She's cute but not glamorous like Kellie and Becky were. Rudo, Rory? I'm not seeing it. Tall, skinny, pale...yeah but other then that? I do like her pout, I love a cute pout.

She seemed kind of flat, like the crowd just didn't get into it and Simon, well...damn. That was mean.

I say she's bumping Becky off the hot seat right now. Becky is saved by her looks, Stevie looks like she has a short shelf life.

Okay, enough short/tall gags from Seacrest.

you know, I hate the fucking live studio audience...they boo everything Simon says no matter how right he is, they cheer everything Paula says no matter how sappy and lame she is.

She does this annoying pouty thing with her lips. Tall, pale, skinny, and the hair. Tiny face too. Needs a nose job, freckles, blue eyes and maybe a wider face and less greasy hair for the total Rory look, though.

Her inability to handle the criticism (not that she bombed, but she didn't deflect them in a way that could have turned it into a positive). Her stuff with Ryan at the end didn't help her either.

I agree that it was boring, but it certainly wasn't bad or poorly performed. I thought she hit the notes very well for the most part, it's just she didn't put much emotion into it. This is American Idol where the big note is king.

I hate, HATE, HATE this bitch. She reminds me of every chick I've ever wanted to strangle in my life. Ugh.

On going thoughts night one: part VI

Brenna

---------

I love the personality, I usually don't like it but she makes it work. She's very attractive with the best body so far... Every season needs a bitch or asshole. She will fill that role up.

Again, another cute girl who blows. I guess Randy and Simon, really did rig it so a guy wins this time.

After the first 1/2 of the girls, here is my estimate of chance of survival through the voting.

Worst to Best

1. Stevie

2. Brena

3. Becky

4. Mandisa

5. Paris

6. Kellie (The looks and personality sets her above the more vocally talented Mandisa/Paris).

Brenna was an example of someone saving herself in defending criticism. It wasn't the bestest job ever, but she was able to take the focus off her being a bad singer and on to something else. The thoughts after that performance wasn't "Oh god that was awful" it was somethin else (either "oh god shes annoying" or "oh god shes wonderful"). I was hoping she'd mimic giving the mic a blow job when she was pandering and Ryan would totally lose track of his whoring.

Hahahha "Cox".

Hawk, you left Ayla off of your list.

Brenna should be starring on Skinemax or in Playboy as soon as Idol is over.

Cox sucks.

Heather

----------

As I said eariler tonight, I swear I know this girl. Every HS had a pretty blonde girl named Heather.

I still think Kellie is cuter and more personable and about equal on talent.

But the flat, dull air-head blonde personality drops her right behind Stevie on survival chances

edit: Put Heather first in line for the cut. At least Stevie had the cute pout.

Simon and Randy, probably schemed to make sure the girls were shitty this year so that a boy wins this time and they get more face time when they trash a girl for sucking.

Vince McMahon must be corrupting my mind because tonight's show would have been much more interesting if it was done under bra and panties stips. Most of these girls have been atrocious.