TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

On going thoughts night 2 part iv

Chris

------

He has the best look so far of the one's who has performed...

I could actually see him going far, wasn't a star-making performence but I saw something in it.

The only guy who I think can upstage Chris is Ace. Taylor's the wild card, but I still see the final 3 as being Ace, Chris & Katharine barring a major upset.

The only guy who I think can upstage Chris is Ace. Taylor's the wild card, but I still see the final 3 as being Ace, Chris & Katharine barring a major upset.

Ace will have to have a Constantine: Nickelback type collapse to not make the final three.

I still think Patrick is the best singer of the group and I think he could blow the roof off if he picked the right song. I don't know what that song is, right now, and I dunno if he will ever sing it, but the potential is there.

Paula hears "age isn't anything but a number" and perks up.

damn Simon is tough this season...

why does Paula exist? America listens to Simon, not her...STFU PAULA!

Paula's the voice for the bleeding hearts like my mother, the ones that always cry whenever the underdog does well. The ones who pump up a kid's confidence until he goes to school the next day and some bully takes his lunch money and gives him a giant wedgie just because.

I want Gideon to get hit by a bus. Another mimic.

What Paula and Randy are saying about this dude I think is pretty off (they say him being effortless is a good thing), because I think that, while he is very good, he lacks a certain amount of polish. Which I suppose will improve during the course of the competition.

Did Stacy get eliminated from that dancing with the stars thing? There was a commercial for the final and they didn't mention her.

No, she was not voted off. She's in the finals with Jerry Rice and Drew Lachey.