TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dips

BIG announcement expected backstage on Monday

I'll take a piece of that action and bet on Shelton. Surely he realizes this would mean a bigger push without Mama!

Stephanie: Oh! Look Paul, a liftime voucher to Popeye's chicken Thanks SHELTON! Here, have another IC title reign. You earned it.

After reading three pages of this, I implore you all to please think twice before posting your "comedy".

Guest GoJoe

If it is drug testing, you gotta love how "random" this is. All the wrestlers told days in advance that everyone should attend, even if it has nothing to do with drugs, you have to know by Monday that everyone will be clean just on the off chance.

Guest GoJoe

Are you talking about steroids? Because I have no clue about that. But anyone on high dosages of painkillers would be able get them out of their system by Monday.

Didn't Vince already give them the big drug testing announcement?

Or are people saying that the announcement that there'd be drug testing at some point and the announcement when there'd be drug testing two separate entities, and each are worth of an 'all hands on deck' get together?

Are you talking about steroids? Because I have no clue about that. But anyone on high dosages of painkillers would be able get them out of their system by Monday.

Painkillers are illegal.

President Bush is coming to see WrestleMania.

Nah seriously, it's probably something really predictable.

That would probably be good for both sides, wrestling agrees with a lot of Bush voters and Vinnie seems to agree with the current batch of Republicans

Vince will announce that they will be releasing a lot of workers, but they may be brought back soon unless they show up at TNA. In which case the doors of WWE will be closed to them forever.

I fear some kind of silliness involving Eddie Guerrero. I won't get into that. Perhaps, that the whole Bret/Vince rivalry was a hoax. I'll leave it at that there. We know where both things can go.

Seriously, it'll be something lame. Remember, Angle's big announcement few weeks ago? I do too!

I fear some kind of silliness involving Eddie Guerrero. I won't get into that. Perhaps, that the whole Bret/Vince rivalry was a hoax. I'll leave it at that there. We know where both things can go.

Seriously, it'll be something lame. Remember, Angle's big announcement few weeks ago? I do too!

Huh?

Angle's big announcement was on TV as part of his ongoing storyline and character. This announcement is NOT for TV. It's for the boys in the back.