TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

78th Academy Awards

I generally don't watch this show (I don't think I really have since it got delayed about 50 times in 2002) but I remembered today that they make funny jokes sometimes. So far I'm happy with what John has been saying (White Ray, "Two talented brothers, a statement that could also be about the Baldwin family", and more).

Sadly I'm quite uncultured when it comes to technical movie making aspects and, as such, am confused why Batman Begins isn't nominated for best picture of 2005 and don't really care who wins what.

I wish the Oscars crowd was like a wrestling crowd.

Imagine Jennifer Aniston coming out to a "You got dumped" chant.

Brings a smile to my face.

Or any of the "minor categories" get wins a chant of "WHO ARE YOU?"

True story, legendary Washington based baseball broadcaster Bob Wolff was put into the baseball Hall of Fame, and during his acceptance speech in Cooperstown he was a bit dronning, so someone actually shouted out "WHO ARE YOU?" Wolff completely no sold it though

Holy Shit! Stephen Colbert is narrating some videos. It makes all of Stewart's bad jokes worth it.

Thought it was Colert at first, but just rewound and listened again, think it was Rob Corddry...

Edit: No, I think it was Stephen, they do sound similar in many ways though..

omg, Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock come out to the "Speed" theme music *marks out* they both look pissed as fuck

I can kind of get why she'd be ticked...since she was in a nominated film this year...

But he should be thrilled.

omg, Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock come out to the "Speed" theme music *marks out* they both look pissed as fuck

I can kind of get why she'd be ticked...since she was in a nominated film this year...

Why else do you think, the academy put them together as presenters?

I had some comment in mind about how the two look bored, and some kind of elaboration on that -- but your awesome sig shut me up.

Because they're doing another movie together?