TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

OAO 3/6 RAW th

"It would be the last main King Kong Bundy would see for the rest of his career"

KOTR qualifier Vs. Michaels on Raw 1995 (yes, THAT KOTR) and Survivor Series 87 say "yo!"

Fine I'll alter it. *With still black & white photos of him against midgets at WM III "King Kong Bundy would never reach those heights again."

That had to be one of the worst Raws I've seen in a long time. I mean period. The 2nd hour was probably one of the weakest I've ever seen on Raw with the horrible Michaels shit with Vince and Shane, then Spirit Squad/Eugene, and then Lita/Maria.

Bear in mind that Rob Van Dam, the most over guy on the roster, was not really ON this show tonight. No, being in a 20 second clip with Teddy Long is not being on the show. He couldn't have squashed Tomko or some jobber?

I watched Raw for RVD. I guess they couldn't fit him into their busy night of Eugene vs some guy in the spirit squad, Maria vs Lita, Shelton vs Flair, and other crappy matches.

Remember when Brock F5'd the Big Show at Survivor Series? Good times.

Remember when Goldberg jackhammered that motherfucker? That's 10x more impressive than an F5 or FU.

Are we going to be seeing more of Shane now? Just curious as he hasn't been an on screen character in quite awhile.

Ugh, pregnancy does nothing for Stephanie. She looked horrible last night.

What's with Maria vs Lita? Lita's a broken ex-wrestler and Maria's a waste of space and air. This was a complete waste.

Remember when Brock F5'd the Big Show at Survivor Series? Good times.

Remember when Goldberg jackhammered that motherfucker? That's 10x more impressive than an F5 or FU.

That's when Big Show (or the Giant, for that matter) was AT LEAST 100 to 125 pounds less heavier. I mean, he was relatively in shape at that time. Now he's obviously bigger (or fatter, whichever you prefer.)

One has to wonder how stupid WWE thinks the average fan is? So Cena doing his flashy fireman's carry slam is impressive because no one has ever manhandled the Big Show like that? Ok WWE, I guess I IMAGINED Brock Lesnar throwing around Show like a sack of crap from late 2002 throughout 2003. No one has ever made Kurt Angle tap? Well, I guess I IMAGINED the times he has tapped to the Crossface and even the time he tapped to the Rock's Sharpshooter. Give the fans a little credit here.

Second week in a row I feel a sleep 5 minutes into the show. I'm glad WWE.com puts up video's so I could see fat Steph.

One has to wonder how stupid WWE thinks the average fan is?

Speaking of that issue, did they say on TV Triple H was the father?

Guest whizzo

The best being when he tapped against Tazz. "Neither of these guys have ever submitted" thats a quote from no way out by....Tazz!

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
The best being when he tapped against Tazz. "Neither of these guys have ever submitted" thats a quote from no way out by....Tazz!

Well, technically, he didnt tap. He passed out. Which is a different thing in WWE land.

Raw scored a 4.0 cable rating, with a 6.0 share, with hours of 3.9 and 4.1. This is the third week in a row that Raw has scored a 4.0. RAW has yet to get back to the ratings they drew during Edge's WWE Title run.

AM RAW did a 0.5 rating.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

That couldn't possibly be because it was new and interesting. Everyone was still inside watching TV because it was the middle of winter and kids were playing with their Christmas toys. Yeah, that sounds about right.

That couldn't possibly be because it was new and interesting. Everyone was still inside watching TV because it was the middle of winter and kids were playing with their Christmas toys. Yeah, that sounds about right.

No.

They were still out trick-or-treating...

They returned only to see Edge as champ, then when they saw Cena grab the title once again, and Edge got fucked over, they said to hell with it and decided that candy > Cena.

I really do like the fact that wwe.com posts videos of Raw every week. I don't have to sit through the show and can watch about 5min of highlights instead.

For the 2nd week in a row, the HoF video looked to be the most interesting part of the show.