TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

TSM March Madness Tournament pool

31 points with 12/16 Sweet Sixteen teams remaining, and all my elite 8/final 4 picks intact. I fully expect my brackets to get blown to hell before long though.

44 points, all four of my final four alive... for now. Just need THE Ohio State to pull this one off. First place.

According to the Yahoo! scenario generator, I can get first place if

1. Duke beats LSU (unless G'town beats Florida and Memphis beats Gonzaga) and

2. Texas beats Duke (unless West Virginia or LSU reaches the Final Four and G'town beats Florida and Memphis reaches the Final Four) and

3. Villanova reaches the Final Four (unless G'town beats Villanova) and

4. Texas or Memphis or West Virginia reaches the championship game (Memphis or West Virginia only if G'town beats Florida) and

5. UConn or Memphis wins the championship game (Memphis only if Texas or LSU reaches the Final Four and G'town beats Florida and Memphis beats UConn)

According to Yahoo, I fucking suck this year. The end.

That is what I found out as well. The best I could do is 10th place, and that required so much shit to hit the fan it would never happen in a hundred years.

My hopes for first place rely on Gonzaga making the Final Four. Every other conceivable scenario has me falling short by one or two points, or on a select few occasions (Memphis/UCLA in the Elite Eight) getting completely massacred.

I have Villanova beating Duke in the championship, which could wash away almost any scenario if were to happen.

Guest Rrrsh

I started high and went down from there. It was due to Michigan ST. and Kansas losing early.

I won. Yay for me. I was even the only one to break triple digits.

I have a feeling this victory will be about as heatless as a Mark Henry squash, though.