TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: NCAA Tournament Rounds 1 and 2

I'd like to give a hearty "Fuck off" to Seth Davis for shitting on A&M's selection. 'Cuse/TAMU might very well be a dogfight of a 1st round game (assuming someone like Law or Kirk can stick with McNamara), and he's bitching that they got in at ALL, much less as a 12 seed? Jackoff. There's no way the Aggies get far enough, but UT/A&M part 4 would be fun to watch. All three meetings have been fairly close, especially the last two meetings.

I'd like to quote myself from another thread (yes that might be pretentious, but I don't care) and give another hearty "FUCK OFF" to Seth Davis. Prick.

Careful analysis of this game has led me to believe Devendorf ain't shit.

That is what my analysis has discovered as well.

Guest Smues

Ok that's two #12 seeds winning, so the gods have been appeased and UW and go ahead and win now...

Nice, I had almost all the lower seeds that won today in my pool and my pool does the "Seed # = # of points you gain" thing.

Jesus, Duke-Southern is over but Indiana-SD State is winding down and tight...

They'll go to the fucking buzzer on this game and then do a post-game suck-off of Reddick before they go to the final of the Indiana game.

EDIT-

Took them fucking long enough...

If SDST holds out, i will be 13/16 in my BIG money pool. If UTST pulls back...that makes me 14/16.

Fucking 'Vada and Marquette can fuck off and die. Luckily, I didn't take 'Cuse for some reason in the big pool but did every where else.

Hell, yeah!, Indiana!

Woulda been on here sooner, but, you know, school.

BTW, I root for ALL my games, because even games you think are meaningless if you miss them can bite you in the ass. I lost a pool a few years by like one or two points. The difference was 1st place having more 1st round picks right than me. Oh, well.

and where the fuck did Utah St go? Fuck you too, SDST.

I was looking at 14/16 and end up 12/14 most likely.

Jesus, they couldn't even inbound it.

Seriously, how do you NOT know that the defender tipped the ball out of your hands, and into the back court? I mean you'd think the action of the ball going up and down, and then suddenly ending up behind you without any reason would give that genius a hint that maybe, just maybe I can pick it up. If nothing else, if he thought he dribbled it into the back court his team was going to lose possession regardless, so what the fuck WAS he trying to do there?

Guest Princess Leena

Big win for Indiana for me... I have them going to the Sweet 16.

And have 2 brackets in 2nd place in one pool. Big money.

Guest Princess Leena
Seriously, how do you NOT know that the defender tipped the ball out of your hands, and into the back court? I mean you'd think the action of the ball going up and down, and then suddenly ending up behind you without any reason would give that genius a hint that maybe, just maybe I can pick it up. If nothing else, if he thought he dribbled it into the back court his team was going to lose possession regardless, so what the fuck WAS he trying to do there?

I have no idea...

Even if he did think an Indiana player didn't touch it... pick up the damn ball so Indiana doesn't get a fast break.

McNamara can't even look up during the press conference on ESPNews. Kinda sad that he ends his college career with this kind of game, but since I'm an A&M fan I will get over my sympathy quickly.

Boeheim's being remarkably snotty too. It's not the first time you've lost in the tournament man.

Guest Princess Leena

McNamara is a good kid... but, I'm rather glad the syrupy shit you hear about him every game is over now. It was getting near Redick levels.

If you chose Mike Davis in the "First to thank God in his press conference" you win! Rod Roddy, tell them what they've won!

Yeah he's probably not really the first, but he's the first I've heard today.