TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: The Regionals

Oh, come ON. Show that shit again. It was Shelden.

You notice how we didn't get the replay.

I was in the car for most of this game...

Every time LSU got a block, I screamed out "Don't you BRING that weak tot action here!" because I've seen too many Sonic commercials lately.

Redick just f'in elbowed him!!!!!

Are you suprised it didn't get called?

No. Good. This is one of the MAIN reasons why Duke is unlikeable. It isn't the fact that they win. It's that they end up changing the game in ways it shouldn't be.

3/18...think Redick is ready for NBA athleticism yet?

I'm somehow thinking the answer is no.

The cool thing is against UCLA we'll be able to see if Morrison can handle NBA level athleticism when Afflalo is guarding him.

Guest Smues

What a sad ending to Reddick's college career. Here's to hoping he has a good NBA career, and that my dad is asleep when I get home so I don't have to here DUKE SUCKS all night.

I think Texas just became LSU fans...

BTW, who was talking that smack about how Reddick wasn't going to be playing his last game in college against a team like LSU?

I felt kinda bad for Redick. He was crying and shit.

Ah well, I had them going out the next round anyway. If Tyrus stays, LSU can be good for a while.

Bradley's gonna lose...here's to hopin Pitt dumps Jamie Dixon and gets John Calipari this summer. That'd be , like amazing :)

Sweet! The best part (for me anyway) is that a Duke-loving coworker of mine now owes me lunch tomorrow. I'm thinking steak with ALL the trimmings...

Ah well, I had them going out the next round anyway. If Tyrus stays, LSU can be good for a while.

I think Tyrus and Big Baby will both stay if they see a chance to win a title next year.

Considering that Tack Minor will likely get a medical redshirt and be eligible next year, they'd be very dangerous because they'd have a true point guard.

Where's Iggy Vitale at? Thought they were going to embarass UConn huh?

I thought this game was trouble for Duke if they had to play LSU. Way too much size, and what a way for Redick to end his college career with another crappy performance in the NCAAs.

Bradley's gonna lose...here's to hopin Pitt dumps Jamie Dixon and gets John Calipari this summer. That'd be , like amazing :)

Why would they dump Jamie? Doesn't he have like a 75% winning percentage?

No. That was nothing short of beautiful.

Why would they dump Jamie? Doesn't he have like a 75% winning percentage?

Soft schedule. Can't win big games. Wants more money, because Arizona St. and Missouri are after him.

He doesn't do the recruiting anyway, Barry Rorrhson does it. He'd be a better coach too, I feel. Calipari is -clearly- a better coach, especially on offense. Dixon can't win the big games, he doesn't adjust well (Won't switch to a zone or even a zone and man type scheme) and has a poor ability to coach offense.

I guess when you're from here, and you've seen every game for several years you start to realize there might be some limitations a guy has, and you get an idea whether he can ultimate reach the next level. He is a cool guy though.