TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Hey BITCH

There's a lot of positions that'd really be fun to have you in, Leena.

That goes without saying.

Now, you have to go into detail.

I'll wait until I finally start "niskie's blog" ... one of my first blog entries will be a detailed overview of what I'd like to do. It'll be hawt.

Leena is a ugly bitch.
Further proof that EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar is gay and/or stupid. I vote "and".

Guest Princess Leena

AN ugly bitch.

And again, don't use the reply feature with certain posters. :(

I've finally had sex for the first time in months, so I'm off the "worshipping teh HAWTness of Leena" bandwagon for the moment. Trying to be a good faithful boyfriend, ya know.

you can appreciate appearances without worshipping.

Maybe thats what led to that aforementioned, "months" just saying.

Oh and all that "no PE."

Honestly. Do you beat off to Leena? That's, for some reason, gross.

Only because she's like a 5.3 and if you're on the internet you can definately be consistently spanking it to atleast some 8.5's and up

Honestly. Do you beat off to Leena? That's, for some reason, gross.

Why the "for some reason"? Jerking off to someone that you message board with is gross ... the "for some reason" is unnecessary.

Although if I had to pick someone from TSM to jerk off to, Leena would be pretty damn high on my list.

Guest Princess Leena

Hey now... I was voted an 8.2 on hotornot back in the day. And that was with certain jealous bitter bitches voting me down, too!

I've never been one of those people that masturbates to someone that they really know, consider a friend, or interact with.

And you count as two of those three, Leena. So, even if I was in a pinch and needed to rub one out, I don't think that I'd be able to do you. Even with your stellar hotornot ranking.

Hey now... I was voted an 8.2 on hotornot back in the day. And that was with certain jealous bitter bitches voting me down, too!

A few years ago that "flaming" pic of me in the red bandanna scored me a 9.6. I finally changed it...and the rating sunk like the titanic, right along with my self esteem. :(

then i put it back up to boost the rating....and it only scored like a 7.5, i was like WTF?!?!

A few years ago that "flaming" pic of me in the red bandanna scored me a 9.6.

That could get you jumped around here.

Cena's Writer wants to "Jump my Bones".

Well good news for you, i have no muscle....I'm ALL Bones, BABY!

There's a lot of positions that'd really be fun to have you in, Leena.

That goes without saying.

Now, you have to go into detail.

I'll wait until I finally start "niskie's blog" ... one of my first blog entries will be a detailed overview of what I'd like to do. It'll be hawt.

Leena is a ugly bitch.
Further proof that EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar is gay and/or stupid. I vote "and".

I'm gay because I don't find Leena, attrachive? You need to get out more. I could walk down the street and see a better looking chick in less then 5 miniutes.

I really wish I had saved that pic of you holding the Mountain Dew can at times like these.

I think I even deleted it from my computer. :(

I could walk down the street and see a better looking chick in less then 5 miniutes.

I wish I lived on your street. The only chicks on the streets around here are crackwhores.

I could walk down the street and see a better looking chick in less then 5 miniutes.

I wish I lived on your street. The only chicks on the streets around here are crackwhores.

That's the benefits of living in a nice area.

I'm gay because I don't find Leena, attrachive? You need to get out more. I could walk down the street and see a better looking chick in less then 5 miniutes.

I'm presuming that attrachive is a variation on the word attractive; correct me if I'm wrong. And I have no reason to get out more, I actually know women that are more attrachive (see, I'm using your word already!) than Leena, too. But that doesn't necessarily mean that Leena's an ugly person. There's shades of grey, man.

Here's another example: fanofcoils was a horrible poster. You're an even worse poster. But does that mean that fanofcoils was a good poster? No, of course not, he just wasn't the worst. So, similarly, Leena is attractive. One of the waitresses at the bar around the corner from my apartment is more attractive ... but that doesn't mean Leena is unattractive. You dig?

I think what evander meant was that Leena is ugly, not less attractive.

Thank you.

Your calling me a homosexual, because I find Leena ugly. Which is complete bullshit, it's just difference of opinion. I'm not homosexual, and it doesn't matter if I am or not, none of that is your business.

I'm actually apathetic about your sexual orientation, MissingEar. Do I really think you're gay? No. But do I care one enough to have given it much thought, one way or another, before this conversation? No. It was an uncalled-for crack because you stated a girl that is actually above average looking (quite above average looking, according to many members of TSM) is, and I quote, "a ugly bitch". Calling someone that is considered (at worst) average looking "ugly" isn't something that most hetero males do.

I think what evander meant was that Leena is ugly, not less attractive.
Hey, I'm not the one that decided to make this a game of "compare and contrast" ... MissingEar is the one that said:

And I just responded with an example of how that fact was completely irrelevant when discussing how attrachive (there's that word again!) Leena might or might not be.

And this is likely my final post on this whole situation ... Leena doesn't need me defending her, I don't think. So, I apologize for calling you "gay", MissingEar; I take it back. I don't, however, take back the assertion that you're a worse poster than fanofcoils.

I'm actually apathetic about your sexual orientation, MissingEar. Do I really think you're gay? No. But do I care one enough to have given it much thought, one way or another, before this conversation? No. It was an uncalled-for crack because you stated a girl that is actually above average looking (quite above average looking, according to many members of TSM) is, and I quote, "a ugly bitch". Calling someone that is considered (at worst) average looking "ugly" isn't something that most hetero males do.

She's ugly in my eyes, way too pale. I don't find alot of white females attractive really anyway. Plus the camera is problay hiding all her wrinkles.

I don't, however, take back the assertion that you're a worse poster than fanofcoils.

That's your opinion, but it seems alot of posters tend to disagree.