TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

EHME is under the belief that spelling words correctly is for Uncle Toms. And thus he spells words all-kinds-of wrong to show how he's not bowing down to white authority figures by spelling our words correctly.

And, Lushus, I owe you an apology: I said that you were just feeding the troll, and yet I'm as guilty (if not more guilty) of that than anyone. So, my apologies. Hopefully my grovelling to your forgiveness will give you some much needed cred in EHME's eyes.

EHME is under the belief that spelling words correctly is for Uncle Toms. And thus he spells words all-kinds-of wrong to show how he's not bowing down to white authority figures by spelling our words correctly.

And, Lushus, I owe you an apology: I said that you were just feeding the troll, and yet I'm as guilty (if not more guilty) of that than anyone. So, my apologies. Hopefully my grovelling to your forgiveness will give you some much needed cred in EHME's eyes.

Street cred? Don't you need to get some tats and then perform some type of crime?

Guest Princess Leena

Uncle Tom made the arrest story up.

And why is EHME still here.

Uncle Tom made the arrest story up.

And why is EHME still here.

LOL sadly no...

Once when I was a young lad for being involved in a bar room scuttle and last year for a DUI. I'm proud of neither situation, in fact, I'm downright ashamed...ASHAMED OF MY CRIMES MEANS IM NOT BLACK OMG WTF!

DUI. You should be ashamed. But, I'll forgive you.

I haven't had a drop of Alcohol since that night..not to get all sappy, but your mind starts thinking all kinds of crazy shit after that happens...I caused an accident, i had 2 other guys with me, imagine if I would have killed one of those people...

You must be an Uncle Tom. Only Uncle Tom's get DUIs. I know this because I know you.

That's fucked up, though. But there for the grace of God go I.

DUI. You should be ashamed. But, I'll forgive you.

I haven't had a drop of Alcohol since that night..not to get all sappy, but your mind starts thinking all kinds of crazy shit after that happens...I caused an accident, i had 2 other guys with me, imagine if I would have killed one of those people...

The cops didn't send you to prison? And you're black?

Nebraska is the place Martin Luther King Jr was talking about! It's the black man promised land! They didn't send him to prison! Any other state, Lushus would still be planning his wedding with Trevor while he threatened to cut him.

Now that's out of the way, you made yourself better and moved forward. You learned a lesson and didn't act like all of those assholes who just keep doing it because they know it wasn't their fault. You be a good man Mr Lushus.

well the thing is, since I didn't do something HARDCORE GANGSTA like refuse the breath test or fight and flee, I won't be considered "black enough"...sorry but the first thing I thought of was "be an ass kissing bitch so I wouldn't go to jail"...luckily I was never thrown in a holding tank overnight or anything, they let me call my wife and she picked me up that night...now the ride home and the atmosphere at home the following morning? Let's just say jail woulda been better!

While I doubt that it's something that you'd really run to the computer & tell TSM about, Lushus, but did you ever mention the DUI online?

I can't remember if it rings a bell or not. It might have come up in a PM, because it kinda rings a bell ... but my memory's not that good.

well the thing is, since I didn't do something HARDCORE GANGSTA like refuse the breath test or fight and flee, I won't be considered "black enough"...sorry but the first thing I thought of was "be an ass kissing bitch so I wouldn't go to jail"...luckily I was never thrown in a holding tank overnight or anything, they let me call my wife and she picked me up that night...now the ride home and the atmosphere at home the following morning? Let's just say jail woulda been better!

You called your wife? Dammit man, you gave her ammo for 12 YEARS!

And how many tickets to the policemen ball did you buy? And how many "Men of Nebraska Law Enforcement" calendars?

Guest Princess Leena

I think he did briefly in Boardum.

And Wifey kicked his ass. Hard. Heh. I think I'd get along with her.

Ahhh, maybe that's where I remember it from, Leena.

I went through a phase were drinking and driving wasn't terribly uncommon for me, but after getting pulled over and having to do the road-side Olympics on NYE, I learned my lesson and am super-cautious now.

You called your wife? Dammit man, you gave her ammo for 12 YEARS!

And how many tickets to the policemen ball did you buy? And how many "Men of Nebraska Law Enforcement" calendars?

when you add in the actual fine with court fees, lawyer fees, etc. let's just say a night of drinking is not worth even a penny of it.

How did your ass get bailed out the first time? Or did someone help you out there?

I got ticketed with public intoxication and disturbing the peace...they kept me overnight due to my intoxication and released me the next day...there were multiple people involved in the scuffle and we all decided to drop everything and go on about our business, no sense in making things worse than they already were. So I didn't go to court or anything over it, just had to pay a fat FAT fine.

I walked out of a Chris Rock show once because I thought he was being racist. Turns out his uncle was just gay.

DUH.... DUH.... DUM.... CHI.