TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Randy Orton suspended by WWE for 60 days

Now we know why Rey pinned Orton instead of Angle...

Not necessarily. The story of the feud led to Rey pinning Orton, and if he had done something by that point, would they have announced that he was the number one contender for Smackdown on friday?

They are going to take him off of TV so why not job him again?

They did the same thing last year when Batista pinned Orton the Raw after WrestleMania 21.

I don't think they jobbed him for storyline purposes at all. He messed up, they couldn't pull him from the advertised Mania match so they jobbed him.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

We need a picture of Randy making The Randy Orton Face from Survivor Series

Guest StylesMark

This is a shame. But he's still getting pushed upon his return, and he'll win the title. They've pushed him too far not to...unless he slapped Steph or Linda.

Kurt just should have retained. Rey being champ assures I'll never turn Smackdown on.

I love one big thing about all of this. The young guys in the WWE really know how to treat the ladies.

The worst part? Most girls would still go for him despite his treating of them.

That's not shocking, he has abs and money. Stupid women love money and will take abuse just as long as they can buy something.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
This is a shame. But he's still getting pushed upon his return, and he'll win the title.

I really hope this ended any world title push. Its not like the current one was working anyway.

Guest StylesMark

I love one big thing about all of this. The young guys in the WWE really know how to treat the ladies.

The worst part? Most girls would still go for him despite his treating of them.

Women love money and will take abuse just as long as they can buy something.

EFA

Guest StylesMark

This is a shame. But he's still getting pushed upon his return, and he'll win the title.

I really hope this ended any world title push. Its not like the current one was working anyway.

This will not stop his title push, unless he raped someone.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

This will not stop his title push,

Doesn't mean I can't hope.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
True.

Just didn't want you to be disappointed.

I'm used to disappointment, and I really think that if they're pissed enough to suspend him for two months, he may have fucked something up badly enough to kill the push.

I'm used to disappointment, and I really think that if they're pissed enough to suspend him for two months, he may have fucked something up badly enough to kill the push.

You mean like work a ROH show in a snowstorm.

True.

Just didn't want you to be disappointed.

Most likely, they aren't really "pissed" but rather had to play it safe and suspend him. If it was completely bad, word would have broken by now. If it was criminally bad, they wouldn't just suspend him.

Guest StylesMark

Well, Eddie was a car crashing drunk/drug abuser, and they gave him the title. Of course, Eddie was a much better wrestler but that doesn't matter anymore.

Orton shall have his day.

Well, Eddie was a car crashing drunk, and they gave him the title. Of course, Eddie was a much better wrestler but that doesn't matter anymore.

Which was completely unrelated, Austin is a wife-beating drunk and they still promote him as an unbeatable bad-ass.

People got it wrong, Orton didn't shit in someone's bag. He doused someone's bag with water or something. The story got built up to where everyone now says he shit in the bag. Someone in the late 90's shit in Rena Mero's bag, which led to her quitting WWF.

Ranks up there with WM3 drawing 93,173 people as far as wresling mythology and lore.

I believe it was baby oil or some such oily substance along those lines that ruined all of the contents in the bag. When the WWE wouldn't pay for cleaning or replacement clothing, she quit.

Well, Eddie was a car crashing drunk, and they gave him the title. Of course, Eddie was a much better wrestler but that doesn't matter anymore.

Which was completely unrelated, Austin is a wife-beating drunk and they still promote him as an unbeatable bad-ass.

To the point where he was still stunning women and drinking beer afterwards even though his case was still pending.

Guest StylesMark

Agreed on Austin.

Point being, if Orton isn't dead/in jail, he'll be pushed.

Just like the rest of them that the WWE gets behind.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

We need a picture of Randy making The Randy Orton Face from Survivor Series

22.jpg

~!

Now someone come up with a witty caption.

Guest StylesMark

"I should've switched to Geico?!"

edit: "I bought JAKE'S urine?"

Orton did something with one of the first Diva Search contest contestants who was retained (name escapes me) where he was trying to hit on one of them, they said they didn't know who he was and asked him if he was from Canada.

That's when he delivered the infamous "I hate Canada and I hate you" line.

I thought that was Amy, and he had dumped lotion in her bag.

I don't have an extensive backlog of "Randy Orton acting like a douche" stories, so it's hard to keep track.

I think you are right. I was just correcting everyone who falls in love with the Randy bag-shitting myth. Although as another poster has elluded to in this thread, shit makes for a better story.