TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

TSM 2006 NBA Playoffs thread

Guest Smues

Great job tying it up by Washington, but this situation is just tailor made for Lebron to win it at the buzzer. Prove me wrong Wizards, please.

Guest Smues

Thank you for proving me wrong Wizards. This has been a great series thus far.

Guest Smues

James nails the free throws, Cleveland by 1 with 25.1 to go, so it's likely to come down to the last shot. Hurrah.

Guest Smues

Arenas draws the foul with 3.6 seconds left. Come on Gilbert sink these.

Guest Smues

Swish and Wizards lead by one. 3.6 seconds left, once again this is set up for James to nail it at the buzzer. Defense defense.

That was atrocious defense, but props to LeBron for hitting the shot. What the fuck did Eddie Jordan draw up in the huddle? That guy should lose his job for this.

Guest Smues
That was atrocious defense, but props to LeBron for hitting the shot. What the fuck did Eddie Jordan draw up in the huddle? That guy should lose his job for this.

Yeah one bad play that loses a non elimination game sure is worthy of axing a guy who has turned one of the worst teams in the league for years into a contender. Yeah.

I mean they just left LeBron wide open enough that he could have easily tossed the ball into the net but he saw the wide gap and drove it in. Smart heads up awareness from The King.

Yeah one bad play that loses a non elimination game sure is worthy of axing a guy who has turned one of the worst teams in the league for years into a contender. Yeah.

Does anyone really care if the Wizards win 43 to 45 regular season games yearly if they let a guy make a lay-up in a playoff game they could have won? Coaches should be fired for not having his defense in position to make plays that potentially cost them a series.

It looks like LeBron might have stepped out of bounds on that last play too.

I like how Barkley just slams Washington right away, while the rest of the media are or will be going "LEBRON IS THE GREATEST!". Sir Charles points out the obvious "Yo, that is a really bad defensive team."

I like how Barkley just slams Washington right away, while the rest of the media are or will be going "LEBRON IS THE GREATEST!". Sir Charles points out the obvious "Yo, that is a really bad defensive team."

It was terrible defense, but you still can't fault his awareness and skill to take advantage and not try the easy jump shot.

Jordan should also lose his job for not calling time there. I didn't realize they had a full, which would have let them set up a shot from inside the frontcourt. That's quite possibly the worst 4 seconds of coaching you'll ever see.

i gotta totally agree with the TNT guys. really bad defense. Lebron just waltzed in there, lol!

And apparently washington HAD a timeout with 0.9 seconds........ and instead had Arenas take a 3/4 court shot. wtf?

I think you're confusing 'many' with 'most'

I missed this.

by a great many players

Technically, and I don't know if him putting the a there was by accident or not, without the a there, many is implying that he means majority. Either way, don't care.

At least LBJ didn't travel this time on the game winner.

Atrocious defense? Yes.

However, a lot of people would've pulled up for a baseline jumper and LBJ should get credit for being more adventurous by taking it to the goal with intent to make the shot and/or possibly go the the line.