TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

We Need A Leader.

Kotz complains about the Pit guys and then makes a thread that easily could have come from them. Nice.

The CE guys are politically charged people at the core, their line of thinking just ended up over there.

Seriously, this is really more trying to get another moderator installed that'll be one of us, the everyday posters.

Guest Felonies!
Kotz complains about the Pit guys and then makes a thread that easily could have come from them. Nice.

Hey look who's pouting again!

The CE guys are politically charged people at the core, their line of thinking just ended up over there.

Seriously, this is really more trying to get another moderator installed that'll be one of us, the everyday posters.

You're right in that respect. Like it or not, the 'everyday posters' are the guys in here. We're the politicians of the board. The mods are a galaxy away from any of us, whether thats because of school or work committments, or only being interested in one aspect of the board, I don't know. The people in here stretch across all areas, and are a representation of the entire board, IMO.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Hey look who's pouting again!

Don't you think you're being a TAD ironic/hypocritical?

The comment itself was hypocritical from Czech's point of view. From everyone else's perspective, it was ironic.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

You're right in that respect. Like it or not, the 'everyday posters' are the guys in here. We're the politicians of the board. The mods are a galaxy away from any of us, whether thats because of school or work committments, or only being interested in one aspect of the board, I don't know. The people in here stretch across all areas, and are a representation of the entire board, IMO.

If all that were true then Jingus, Kotz, and Zack would be remembered as the best mods TSM ever had.

If all that were true then Jingus, Kotz, and Zack would be remembered as the best mods TSM ever had.

As we damn well should be.

Because Admin is the epitome of the everyday poster.

If only PC jargon could be adapted to real life he could be an everyday person to.

I liked cybermark. he will be missed.

I still haven't heard an actual reason I was a bad moderator besides "you were made one as a joke." Yeah, being the HD moderator was a gag, but folder mods can do virtually everything super mods can so I asked Ill if he would go ahead and make me a global one. It doesn't help that the cerebral monoliths who now inhabit The Pit bitched and moaned and got me demoted for something I didn't even do thanks to our fearless admin not actually looking into things.

So yeah, still waiting for a real reason I wasn't a good moderator.

But back to the original purpose of the thread. Site Feedback is obsolete.

i meet lots of cool girls that don't want anything to do with me, so i take whatever i can get, and the girls that go for me usually have complicated fucked up families and end up screwing me.

You HAVE a leader.

thefish.jpg

Accept him now and make it easier on yourselves.

Here's a better picture of him

blobfish.jpg

I still haven't heard an actual reason I was a bad moderator besides "you were made one as a joke."

That was the reason. You shouldn't have been one in the first place.

"But I didn't do anything bad!"

You still shouldn't have been one in the first place. Besides, it isn't like you did actually anything good during your tenure.

And what the hell do the Pit people have to do with your demodding? Playing the conspiracy card doesn't really lend you any more credibility than you already lack

I still haven't heard an actual reason I was a bad moderator besides "you were made one as a joke."
And what the hell do the Pit people have to do with your demodding? Playing the conspiracy card doesn't really lend you any more credibility than you already lack

You have an awfully short memory. Those people throwing a shitfit over MikeSC being banned got AoO and HTQ de-modded as well, with HTQ eventually being reinstated. It was all at the same time, and despite being told repeatedly that it wasn't me who banned him in the first place, many of them persisted anyway. It made sense that I'd ban Mike since I can't fuckin' stand the guy, but I knew I couldn't do it unless he did something really warranted lest there be a pachydermial bitch fest. Someone else pulled the trigger before the others, they got pissed anyway, and that was that.

There were absolutely zero problems with what I was doing, and I don't claim to have done anything great. The period just happened to be fairly peaceful. Even the guys I gave a hard time probably think it was pretty funny now. And people's names were changed as often as they wanted, by gum.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I can think of at least half a dozen people who aren't "Pit Guys" who didn't like you as a mod and were willing to say so too an Admin.