TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daileyxplanet

OAO Anime/Manga Thread

Paranoia Agent....nuff said.

Paranoia Agent....nuff said.

Already seen it. Loved it, aside from two episodes in the middle that sort of killed the flow (8 and 9, I think). It's great as long as you skip those.

Boogiepop Phantom is the only one that comes to mind that hits close to Lain, Texhnolyze and Paranoia Agent. Satoshi Kon's Perfect Blue is probably worth a look also, but it's only a movie, as well as Kakurenbo, which is only a half-hour. Though this list speaks to my own inexperience.

I also recommend Blood + and Gantz even thou those two might be a lil off of the gender but theyre deff worth a look in the fucked up dept.

you deff need to check Gantz, bloody, perverted and twisted.

Trouble: I've got Boogiepop downloaded, but they're .mkv format. I've downloaded two different players that say they support .mkv's, but I hear no audio on either one. It gives me this message:

Some of the streams in this movie are in an unsupported format.

Anyone got any fixes for me?

Guest wildpegasus

What do you think of this vampire bit ragingfear? I just started watching it. I'm on episode 70 now but unfortunately the subtitles were in French so I could only understand part of the story.

I think is really really good, it starts out really slow but i just watched episode 82 and dayum, dude if you dont wanna dl you could watch them on youtube.

I love YouTube. It has them all.

The Bleach filler isn't bad. It's good, even. It keeps the character development going, doesn't betray everyone's personalities, makes sense within the context of the show. It's cool with me.

Guest wildpegasus
I think is really really good, it starts out really slow but i just watched episode 82 and dayum, dude if you dont wanna dl you could watch them on youtube.

Yeah, it's definitely picked up. Episode 72 which was the first episode with the water enimies was terrific on all accounts. Now I just gotta wait for eps 73 and 74 to download.

Interestingly, there has been

no real love stories going on as of yet between the main charactors. I hope they're not pulling a Gundam Wing and not having any love stories because of the female population

If they are going to go in that direction somewhat (there've been some hints on it) they are doing an incredibly slow burn on it. You need this kind of stuff to keep everything as fresh as possible.

Also, there are a lot of "main" charactors and

none of them have died as of yet despite a million of them being on the edge of the death. Some of them more than once

This and other things like

Inoue's friend showing a face of concern in episode 71? when Inoue and co run away from school to fight the "vampire" villan

coupled with episodes that are filler would seem to indicate that there are going to have to be a million more episodes just to properly do everything. Is this the case? Anyone know?

Everybody picks on Kon too much by the way. I'm feeling pretty sorry for that guy as he's got to be the most sympathetic charactor on the show by now.

well the manga is only like 40 volumes ahead of the anime, theres no way they could do the main sotry arc with so lil content. I think were gonna have at least till august or so with fillers (which mind you i dont mind) and then go back to the main story arc. I agree with your Kon comments hes one of the funniest and gets no respect. Like I said before this has been probably the best series of fillers ive seen in any anime, sure the animation is a lot lower in quality but the story is fresh and fun.

Guest wildpegasus

Episode 82 was all out awesome. The Ichigo fight with the spider might've been the best fight yet and it's not even over.

And I loved Ichigo running into the fence after putting on the headband detector. Too bad I'm pretty much all caught up now.

yeah u are, did you see ep. 83 yet. Man this is gettin better and better. Cant wait for the special next week.

Guest wildpegasus
yeah u are, did you see ep. 83 yet. Man this is gettin better and better. Cant wait for the special next week.

No, I was looking at some torrents tonight but I only saw up to episode eighty two. Which torrent site has the Bleach episodes up as quick as possible?

dude youtube has them almost the day after if not check Dattebayo site, he normally has them between 2 and 4 hours laters. I recommend youtube.

Guest wildpegasus
dude youtube has them almost the day after if not check Dattebayo site, he normally has them between 2 and 4 hours laters. I recommend youtube.

Unless I'm doing something wrong the youtube fullscreen isn't actually fullscreen and only fills up about 3/4 of the screen. That's why I don't use it.

I shall do a google search for Datebayo later.

dude what language is that on your sign? is it Korean? (no offense if its not)

lol.... oh well any word on when naruto fillers will end?

Gilgamesh, check it out.