TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Tino Standard

The OAO Raw Thread 5/1/06

Isn't Rory Fox the Paperboy from some "True Life" special on MTV?

Yes that's him. He still works HVW and since they are in Columbus, makes sense they call him in.

This May 19th angle is one of the funniest/smartest things of all time. They get ALOT of promotion for their movie, and, I REALLY HOPE, gets Kane vs The Undertaker... PLEASE LET IT BE THAT!

Undertaker on Raw = THE GREATEST THING EVER!

Please let this be sarcasm.

HAHA.. What, you didn't like it with all the shit they were doing? I thought it was great. May not have made for the greatest wrestling match ever, but the storyline was entertaining.

Wow, a Burger King commercial that I didn't think was funny. I thought that was impossible at this point. (No, I'm not being sarcastic).

Kenny's winning the title, isn't he.

Holy shit.

Don't get my hopes up.

Although that would fucking rule. Give Johnny the IC title, and it's SPIRIT RULE~!

Holy shit.

Let's all pray...though I hope he would then beat HHH and then lose it back to Cena next week. He'd be put over HUUUUGE (duh) and if they played the HHH thing right it wouldn't hurt HHH at all.

Soccer and "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". Yeah sorry Gatorade, I don't see soccer ever getting huge in the USA. We could win the next 4 World Cups and the vast majority of Americans would forget about them the month after they happened.

Holy shit.

Well they have to get a new youngest champion ever.

In a couple of weeks..

..and NEW WWE Champion...WHATEVER THE HELL HHH and STEPH NAME THEIR BABY!

DX is coming back, there's clue #10.

They better be. They'll get HUGE ratings for bringing em back. And it'll make for great storylines. I want the WWE to get back to like WWF in 98 again. The attitude era was GREAT.

They better be. They'll get HUGE ratings for bringing em back. And it'll make for great storylines. I want the WWE to get back to like WWF in 98 again. The attitude era was GREAT.

Yeah, HHH and HBK going over everyone again! It would be just like.... uhhh.... a month ago?

Only if I get Duuuuuuuuuude LOVE, BAY-BEE!!