TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Tino Standard

The OAO Raw Thread 5/1/06

Where the fucking hell can this may 19th angle go? May 19th is a friday, as is standard for new movies to come out, so whatever Kane does on that day we wont see or hear about til that monday. We'll get a week of Kane freaking about may 19th coming up, then the next week he would have had plenty of time to chill out from it.

-cheex

Where the fucking hell can this may 19th angle go? May 19th is a friday, as is standard for new movies to come out, so whatever Kane does on that day we wont see or hear about til that monday. We'll get a week of Kane freaking about may 19th coming up, then the next week he would have had plenty of time to chill out from it.

-cheex

well...gee who has a movie coming out that day? It's simple promotion for the movie.

-cheex

Smackdown

-cheex

Smackdown

They won't even MENTION it...

If Edge is "on" with his promo and Foley feels inspired, throw in a good Cena/Doane match(I think they could surprise people)...this show won't completely suck.

-cheex

I was wondering the EXACT same thing.

-cheex

Smackdown

O ya. I forgot it's on Fridays now. Good thinkin

I hope Shawn is better at dressing his kids then he is with Conway.

HAHA.. That took him FOREVER.

Well, hopefully Shawn won't try to dress his kids when they're selling a ballshot.

This May 19th angle is one of the funniest/smartest things of all time. They get ALOT of promotion for their movie, and, I REALLY HOPE, gets Kane vs The Undertaker... PLEASE LET IT BE THAT!

Undertaker on Raw = THE GREATEST THING EVER!

This May 19th angle is one of the funniest/smartest things of all time. They get ALOT of promotion for their movie, and, I REALLY HOPE, gets Kane vs The Undertaker... PLEASE LET IT BE THAT!

Undertaker on Raw = THE GREATEST THING EVER!

Please let this be sarcasm.