TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Post Your Cell Phone Thread

Hope this hasn't been done. Here's mine:

mma920.jpg

Those pictures are not included <_<

It's pretty dope. Has an MP3 player which has 80 songs on it at the moment and I could add more, camcorder which records :40 second video clips, a digital camera, two speakers on the side and all the other good stuff. I'm happy with it.

Audiovox_8910.jpg

Camera phone with mp3 downloadable ringtones. I've had it for a while since my bill is so cheap ($55.12/month unlimited talk and text messaging) but I want a Razr or some other cool phone.

this actually has been done before...but anyways.

motorola_v710.jpg

I put 512mb stick in it and it plays mp3s and divx. it's decent. the camera on it is shit.

I can't find a picture of mine. It isn't on the Motorola site, and wasn't even on there when I got it in November of 2004. Extremely basic, no flipping it open or closed, even has the Game Boy green display too. Tough as nails.

Guest guerillagenius
I had an LG that I can't find a pic of online and I should be getting this in a few days.....

250x270.jpg

I have that one.

Guest Vitamin X

I have the exact same phone as the first post in this thread. It's okay, although I'm looking forward to Sprint's version of the Treo 700, provided it has EVDO.

jmvm.jpg

Almost three years old and still going fine. I'm not a phone person at all, so if I hit it with $20 of prepaid minutes, that'll last me usually a month at least. Gets excellent service, too, even in a lot of places where these newer phones don't.

Guest CurryMan
sony_ericsson_w800i.jpg

came with 512mbs of memory, ive upgraded to 2gig as it uses the pro duo memory cards.

2 megapixel camera, and cam recorder that can record as long as their is memory.

ipod nano eat your heard out.

Exactly the same actually, also upgraded with a bigger memory card. I love it to death.

Shouldnt be a surprise that I haven't managed to join the year 2006 and have a cell phone, mainly because I can't afford $30 a month for the little that I would use it, but most of the prepaid services are a ripoff as well.

I did notice, upon a recomendation, that T-Mobile's prepaid service is good considering you get 1000 minutes for $100 and the minutes are good for 1 year, but all the phones are pretty basic..

Shouldnt be a surprise that I haven't managed to join the year 2006 and have a cell phone, mainly because I can't afford $30 a month for the little that I would use it, but most of the prepaid services are a ripoff as well.

If you've made it this long without one, you should keep it that way. I long for the days I had an excuse for people not being able to get ahold of me. Most people buy them claiming we're doing it in case of an emergency, but they rarely actually get used for that.

Guest wildpegasus

If you've made it this long without one, you should keep it that way. I long for the days I had an excuse for people not being able to get ahold of me. Most people buy them claiming we're doing it in case of an emergency, but they rarely actually get used for that.

I don't have one either. I don't understand how everyone can afford these things. The only reason I'd ever get one (if I could afford it) was if I had a girlfriend. But man, I wouldn't want my parents or other people calling me all the time. Sometimes you just gotta be free. Cellphones are like an albatross around the neck.