TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

The OAO RAW Thread 8/5/2006

Well so much for ECW stands together. No one from ECW comes out while ECW is being mocked. RVD does a promo talking about ECW, then when an ECW alumi is getting his ass kicked, there is no RVD.

Edge vs. Foley turned into a triple threat with returning Tommy Dreamer. Foley attacks Tommy and hands weapon to Edge the two double team him until Foley pins Dreamer.

Well so much for ECW stands together. No one from ECW comes out while ECW is being mocked. RVD does a promo talking about ECW, then when an ECW alumi is getting his ass kicked, there is no RVD.

"Just tell your best friend you couldn't save him from a three person beating with barbwire because you were getting stoned. He'll understand."

Poor Dreamer, he bleeds E-C-F'N - W and the crowd only pops for the damn sock.

The crowd is confused, just like I am.

That heel turn made no sense.

This is the key example of a crowd's ability to ruin a show by it's lack of understanding of what's going on.

A heel turn happened! BOO THEM!

"Just tell your best friend you couldn't save him from a three person beating with barbwire because you were getting stoned. He'll understand."

Nice one.

Poor Dreamer, he bleeds E-C-F'N - W and the crowd only pops for the damn sock.

The crowd is confused, just like I am.

That heel turn made no sense.

WWE is more hardcore than ECW. Edge gave Foley his Wrestlemania moment. It makes sense, just the end result where no ECW guys come especially RVD and you do it in an arena that could give a rats ASS about ECW is the screw ups.

So I am guessing this is leading to the return of Terry Funk.

Uh..sure..

Funk was written in to work ONS2 against Foley quite awhile ago and putting them in a tag match helps both men out.

Also, why isn't Lawler HAPPY?!?!

He HATES ECW. Why would he be shocked or CARE a former ECW wrestler just got his BUTT kicked?

I really hope Foley explains himself tonight, and we don't have to wait for next week.

A nice 10 minute rant about losing his ear should be in the works.