TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WON News and Notes, 8/5

From what I've read, we'll see the ECW guys working the attitude-era WWF Hardcore style. Which means cookie sheets and trash cans for everyone!

I just have to wonder why WWE will be taping ECW BEFORE Smackdown? Especially given how shitty Smackdown has been as of late, the production crew will be doing some overtime editing-out the E-C-DUB chants that will surely be shouted by the crowd throughout the show.

If they have to use the WWE-style though aren't the entire shows going to be shitted on by the audience though?

No, because it's a Smackdown (WWE) audience and not a loyal ECW crowd.

Guest NateW

I read in the second Observer from last week that the only new signings for ECW, besides ex-ECW names will be wrestlers that fit the WWE mold. Now I know this will be a failure. The only chance this ECW brand has of working is if it comes off as being different compared to Raw or Smackdown.

From what I've read, we'll see the ECW guys working the attitude-era WWF Hardcore style. Which means cookie sheets and trash cans for everyone!

I just have to wonder why WWE will be taping ECW BEFORE Smackdown? Especially given how shitty Smackdown has been as of late, the production crew will be doing some overtime editing-out the E-C-DUB chants that will surely be shouted by the crowd throughout the show.

Why call this ECW you might as well call this pre-show XPW.