TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

Getting married in less than 12 hours...

Short hops.

Sarah - wrong on all counts.

Wildchild - My brother is on his way out of a one-year marriage with a child involved, and it's still fresh enough that he's hung up over it. Since I'm hearing it from him all the time, I can understand your viewpoint on marriage. I just think that this wasn't exactly the ideal time to make that viewpoint known.

Flesher - We spent five days at Disney World and stayed in one of the resorts. We also had a close friend watching Ian for the week so we'd be on our own. It was an absolute blast.

It may be serious business, but it's all very awkward when 3 or 4 people know each other and then air their dirty laundry over the forum that I post on. It's all fine and dandy until I stumble into this and it all becomes very, very awkward. That's my take on it.

Cross is correct. I came into this thread last night, had an angry moment (OK, several angry moments), and lashed out on the boards publicly and inappropriately. It doesn't change my thoughts, but I am sorry the rest of you had to see it.

There's a joke in there somewhere about riding Space Mountain, but I'm not going to be the one to make it.

I'm glad your honeymoon went so well, Pete. Here's to a long, happy marriage for you.

In the interest of preventing further expositions of dirty laundry and drama, I'm pre-emptively locking the thread, just in case.

No offense to anyone intended.