TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO 5/22/06 Raw Thread in SIN CITY

Sin City Showdown

By Louie Dee

May 22, 2006

Nothing is a safe bet as RAW rolls into Las Vegas on May 22.

After getting screwed out of his one-on-one rematch with John Cena last week, Triple H nailed Shane McMahon with a sledgehammer during the main event. The Game said it was an accident. But Mr. McMahon demands that Triple H make a public apology this Monday night on RAW.

Also, Mr. McMahon has issued another order for RAW. The Chairman has declared that on Monday night, Shawn Michaels will be forced to take on all five members of the Spirit Squad in a handicap match. Will HBK be able to overcome these seemingly insurmountable odds?

Last week, the mysterious woman attacked Mickie James again, and Trish Stratus introduced her as the Women’s Champion’s old friend Beth. Beth then told Mickie that she’d never let her get away with what she did. I know I’m not the only one wondering exactly what “it” is…so will we find out on Monday night?

Tune into RAW Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA network to find out.

...see, this is why I miss Bischoff.

With him, you'd almost be guarunteed to have the greatest creation in WWE history:

RAW ROULETTE!

Sin City Showdown

By Louie Dee

May 22, 2006

Nothing is a safe bet as RAW rolls into Las Vegas on May 22.

After getting screwed out of his one-on-one rematch with John Cena last week, Triple H nailed Shane McMahon with a sledgehammer during the main event. The Game said it was an accident. But Mr. McMahon demands that Triple H make a public apology this Monday night on RAW.

Also, Mr. McMahon has issued another order for RAW. The Chairman has declared that on Monday night, Shawn Michaels will be forced to take on all five members of the Spirit Squad in a handicap match. Will HBK be able to overcome these seemingly insurmountable odds?

Last week, the mysterious woman attacked Mickie James again, and Trish Stratus introduced her as the Women’s Champion’s old friend Beth. Beth then told Mickie that she’d never let her get away with what she did. I know I’m not the only one wondering exactly what “it” is…so will we find out on Monday night?

Tune into RAW Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA network to find out.

...see, this is why I miss Bischoff.

With him, you'd almost be guarunteed to have the greatest creation in WWE history:

RAW ROULETTE!

I miss Bischoff as well, always liked the cocky smile.

So can I expect Spirit Squad vs Cena & HBK in a cage match and Kenny vs HHH in a blindfold match and Carlito vs Masters in a taped fist match this week?

Advance local advertisements for RAW’s return to Las Vegas on May 22nd for the live television taping of RAW are promoting John Cena vs. Edge as the main event, however, it will most likely take place as a dark match. The ads also say that we will see the return of the RAW Roulette.

Yay! More spin the wheel make the deal.

Unfortunately, since all of the little people got fired, there won't be any capture the midget matches.

Yay Vince is spinning the wheel.....just imagine all the perverted type of matches we get to see.

I'm all about The Spirit Squad, don't get me wrong, but how many times can they do the token 'HBK vs. Spirit Squad' 5 on 1? The only hope is that it is Raw Roulette and they tag a stip on the end.

I'm all about The Spirit Squad, don't get me wrong, but how many times can they do the token 'HBK vs. Spirit Squad' 5 on 1? The only hope is that it is Raw Roulette and they tag a stip on the end.

There are still about fifty different ways they can tease a DX reunion without it happening.

Guest JustPassinBy

I'm still shocked the SS is getting this sort of push.

Words cant express how little they entertain me.

Of course 24 is on, and I dont have TIVO, so I doubt I'll catch much Raw.

Raw has some competition tonight.

You have the season finale of 24, series finale of Alias, and 2 NBA playoff Game 7's.

That said, Raw will probrably get the same 3.9-4.1 it gets because that is the loyal audience. It may be closer to 3.8-3.9, but it won't be that big a dropoff.

Vince will open the show with a promo. Umaga will squash someone. Beth will scare away Mickey. DX tease at the end.

Anything else?

Vince will open the show with a promo. Umaga will squash someone. Beth will scare away Mickey. DX tease at the end.

Anything else?

mario.jpg

Nishamura

vs

525694.jpg

Kenny

Anything else?

mario.jpg

Nishamura

vs

525694.jpg

Kenny

Anything else?

mario.jpg

Nishamura

vs

525694.jpg

Kenny

I hope that the Spirit Squad vs Shawn Michaels Raw Roulette match is a Coal Miners Glove match.

I hope that the Spirit Squad vs Shawn Michaels Raw Roulette match is a Coal Miners Glove match.

I want to see the Spirit Squad vs Shawn Michaels Raw Roulette match be the Coal Miner's glove match.

I want to see the Spirit Squad vs Shawn Michaels Raw Roulette match be the Coal Miner's glove match.

I want the Shawn Michaels vs Spirit Squad Raw Roulette stipulation to be a coal miners glove match.

I want the stipulation for the Shawn Michaels vs Spirit Squad match to be a coal miners glove match.

Guest Princess Leena

A triple post, followed by a sextuple post. Teehee.

Please make the Spirit Squad match some type of gimmick match. Thanks.

Hmmm. Do I want to watch Game 7 of the best playoff series in recent memory, (Dallas/SA), the season finale of 24, or the Spirit Squad? Tough one.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Raw's not going to crack my TiVo tonight.

Guest Princess Leena

Download Raw.

It's always better without commercials, and FFing through all the crap.