TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

SWF Lockdown Card (May 31st, 2006)

SWF Lockdown Card @ Tiennamen Square - Beijing, China
Date: 31st May 2006.
Viewing Times: 6:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings.

swfworldtour.jpg

The SWF rolls into China like the tanks nearly rolled over the man, and comes to you LIVE from Tiananmen Square!

800px-200401-beijing-tianan-square-overview.jpg

Main Event - Tag Title Defence
JJ Johnson © & Spike Jenkins © vs The New Doomtopians

Description: JJ and Spike are the tag team champions who probably, really, don't like each other. Jimmy the Doom and his Doomtopian enforcer are two beers shy of a six pack when it comes to IQ, but somehow they've gotten themselves a tag title match. Will Johnkins retain or will Doomtopia take the tag titles away and replace them with belts of the sacred Doomtopian yak?

Rules: Standard tag match - remember the tag ropes.
Word Limit: 6000
Marker: chirs3

---

Hardcore Match
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs Manson

Description: So, last show Landon, the self-proclaimed best in the wrestling business, failed to beat Zyon in a non-title match. This has made the Cockroach VERY ANGRY. And when Landon Maddix gets VERY ANGRY, people die! Here's to hoping the Cockroach blows off some steam in his battle against the power of Mansonosity, and doesn't kill someone.

Rules: There are no rules, cowards!
Word Limit: 5000
Marker: janusd

---

International Title Defence
Wildchild vs Aecas ©

Description: JJ Johnson held the International title. Wildchild wanted to take the title from JJ. Aecas beat JJ before Wildchild could. Thus, while having a grudge with JJ to be consummated at a later date, the Carribean Cruiser's eyes are on the gold. But can he pry it from the hands of the Briton who long ago took his tag title?

Rules: Straight singles match.

---

Random Singles Match I
Michael Stephens vs David Cross

Description: Michael Stephens, the man many people knew as Toxxic, accepted the terms of engagement from Landon Maddix to face him at 13th Hour in yet ANOTHER Last Man Standing match. In the meantime, Mr Stephens is pitted against Mr Cross, so he can test his game and make sure he's up to scratch against the Cockroach come the time of the thirteenth toll.

Rules: Singles match (of gaiety!)
Word Limit: 5000
Marker: Justice

---

House Rules: The May 31st Movement Tag Match!
Bruce Blank & Bloodshed vs Zyon © & Akira "The Divine Wind" Kaibatsu

Description: Once upon a time, there were tanks going through Tiennamen Square. Once upon a time, a man stood up against those tanks. Apparently someone pulled him out of the way, but this is only loose filler motivation for our tag-team match under house rules! Bruce Blank and his new partner Bloodshed go up against the lightning-fast Zyon and Akira, in one of the more interesting stipulations to involve actual wrestling!

Rules: For this match, the ring will be sitting atop a tank that will be travelling in circles around Tiennamen Square. This tank will be flanked by two other tanks, each of which is a "corner" for one team. While two men wrestle in the ring, their partners stand on the tanks moving alongside the ring. Tags work the same way as always - lean out to tag your partner, and he jumps to the middle tank to the ring, while the man leaving now leaps to the "corner" tank. Standard tag rules otherwise, pinfall/submission win. God help you if you get thrown over the top rope.
Marker: chirs3

---

Opener
Random Singles Match II
Tom Flesher vs Grendel

Description: Flesher wants cruisers! Grendel is cruiser (ish)! They do BIG BATTEL!

Rules: Good old cruiserweight rules! You know them by now.
Word Limit: 4500
Marker: Evolution

---

Send all marked matches, promos, death threats for the House Rules, etc to: chirs3

Edited by janusd

Tag match rule: Oh lord time to put the thinking hat on

Oh and Flesher/Grendel - wasn't Grendel one of the guys that beat GM V2.0 and Flesher promised revenge against him when he returned? I just figured that the full story should be added to a match you may have booked slightly at random ;)

International Title Defence

Wildchild vs Aecas ©

Description: JJ Johnson held the International title. Wildchild wanted to take the title from JJ. Aecas beat JJ before Wildchild could. Thus, while having a grudge with JJ to be consummated at a later date, the Carribean Cruiser's eyes are on the gold. But can he pry it from the hands of the Briton who long ago took his tag title?

Rules: Straight singles match.

My knee-jerk reaction says no, but damned if I won't give it the old (finally going back to) college try.

Guest The Satanic Angel
In an interesting bit of... interest... I had Chinese food tonight.

I had Chinese food this afternoon.

You know.. if it were socially acceptable.. I would eat Chinese food breakfast, lunch and dinner. [/seinfeld]

I'm no selling the description of Toxxic's match as a straight singles match.

In other news, good card, and Janus is insane. Although I smell J3 when it comes to those house rules.

Sadly, it all turned into ???'s.
in your copying it did retain the format - so for those of us who CAN see the chinese lettering it's still there (I can on my work computer but not at home)

and well for those who can't ?????? is as good an aproximation of Chinese as I've ever seen ;)