TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sly

Comments for Storm

Guest The Satanic Angel

Is it absofuckinglutely necessary that EVERY match have some psychology to it? Not every wrestler is a technical genius.

Thats basically my point...kinda. The psychology didn't come 100% from the actual moves, but from the characters involved.

No, I just wanted to make it clear that I wanted to go at you guys, because I kind of have since From the Fire, and, well, I'm returning. Didn't know where else to put it, the disussion of you was up, I made my comment.

Is it absofuckinglutely necessary that EVERY match have some psychology to it? Not every wrestler is a technical genius.
Psychology has nothing to do with technical wrestling at all - it's got everythign to do with the kind of story you decide to try and tell with your match, the thinking that went into it

hell all my Ultraviolent matches had some level of psychology to it stemming from how Bruce would approach the match, how the opponent would approach the match and even some general psychology of Hardcore matches themselves.

call it psychology, call it story, call it thinking behind the match - if there isn't any then what's the point? then we're just stringing moves together until the word limit says "end it"

call it psychology, call it story, call it thinking behind the match - if there isn't any then what's the point? then we're just stringing moves together until the word limit says "end it"

That approach won me three World Titles, I'll have you know. :D

*Life-President of Spotmonkeys Anonymous*

Spike, I know you're sticking up for Zyon, but if you read both matches you'll possibly see mine has more 'story'. Hell, if ANYONE reads my match and comments on it which'd be really helpful, they might see it too. As it is, I don't know because nobody has.

Zy, appreciate the explanation. The suplexes were mainly counters which I've no problem with and I appreciate the fact you were going for the fast-paced match. Believe it or not, I'm not disappointed your match won because it wasn't a bad match and unlike half the fed recently it was a full match. I'm just disappointed because I thought I did a good job with my match. And besides that, you're a good writer but a little critique and you're a potential World Champion (Lord knows I had enough critique before I did it). So, thanks for not taking the critiquing badly.

Now if Janus can give a rundown of why he chose one over the other, I can commence scraping the sand from my vagina. Thank you.

I thought having all your opponents no-show won you three titles...

Hey, I beat Flesher for the first one, thank you!

OK, so he wrote a match that was half the length of mine and didn't actually obey the rules of the match. I stand by the fact that I beat Tom Flesher for the World Title.

(but in actuality WC yes, you're pretty much right. But I wouldn't have got in a position to challenge without my amazing spotmonkeyness!)

Back when i just wrote whatever spotty crap came to mind i won the majority of the time and actually showed on a fairly consistent basis, but since i've tried to incorporate such things as 'story' and 'logic' i've no-showed more than the rest of the SWF combined and lost whenever i have managed to scrape something together. Proof that psychology = bad, random spotfests = good!

Guest The Satanic Angel
Back when i just wrote whatever spotty crap came to mind i won the majority of the time and actually showed on a fairly consistent basis, but since i've tried to incorporate such things as 'story' and 'logic' i've no-showed more than the rest of the SWF combined and lost whenever i have managed to scrape something together. Proof that psychology = bad, random spotfests = good!

Ditto. Maybe we're too old school?

Sign in to follow this