TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - May/29th/06.

Watch this turn out to be that the real Kane has been missing since 2002 and that the one we see is a fake Kane who's been masquerading as him hence the lack of scars.

Oh my God, I bet that's the angle they run with.

Paul Bearer has had the real Kane locked up again, and he just escaped!

It makes an odd sort of sense. Why Kane was the "happy freak" character in fall 2002, why it took only one tombstone for Taker to beat him at WMXX, why he suddenly had the desire to have a family via Lita in 2004.

I can see them using it as a ret con for the past 4 years of crap they've done to the character.

Kane has more retcon than Superman's origins.

They could say that the Undertaker and Kane had another brother who "died" in the fire that every storyline between the two seems to revolve around, but Paul Bearer also saved this child and took him to another mental institution to be raised or whereever the hell Kane was raised. Paul Bearer saw the opportunity to use the original Kane to seek revenge against the Undertaker, but the original Kane turned against him. So, after a long search, Paul Bearer finally found the other "Kane" and decided to use him to seek revenge on the original Kane. It would sort of explain the whole May 19th thing...my head hurts.

Watch this turn out to be that the real Kane has been missing since 2002 and that the one we see is a fake Kane who's been masquerading as him hence the lack of scars.

It makes an odd sort of sense. Why Kane was the "happy freak" character in fall 2002, why it took only one tombstone for Taker to beat him at WMXX, why he suddenly had the desire to have a family via Lita in 2004.

I can see them using it as a ret con for the past 4 years of crap they've done to the character.

More like Wonder Woman

So..Coach is the new GM?

Executive Assistant, McMahon said none of the candidates measured up to his standards for general manager.

Too bad he was thinking of the 90s Bulls and Shelley Winters.

Yes, the placement of the "Reply" but can be confusing.

So..Coach is the new GM?

Executive Assistant, McMahon said none of the candidates measured up to his standards for general manager.

Too bad he was thinking of the 90s Bulls and Shelley Winters.

Yes, the placement of the "Reply" but can be confusing.

AH HELL....

I blame Kane.

So there's an Earth-1 Kane and an Earth-2 Kane?

It all makes sense.

Now all we need is for Owen Hart to come back from the dead via one of Kaneboy-Prime's punches, and we're all set.

So there's an Earth-1 Kane and an Earth-2 Kane?

It all makes sense.

Now all we need is for Owen Hart to come back from the dead via one of Kaneboy-Prime's punches, and we're all set.

Kaneboy-Prime --> The Amazing Red

Shit, now I WANT them to retcon Kane's last 4 years of existence. Good idea, guys. Plus, the real Kane can just go back under the hood.

Shit, now I WANT them to retcon Kane's last 4 years of existence. Good idea, guys. Plus, the real Kane can just go back under the hood.

A bald Kane with a mask would just look strange.

The "real Kane" isn't bald.

This time they can use real make-up for the scars, although the timing only fits for the fake kane to have debuted in 2000 during the Dallas 10 Man tag.

As that was the first time he came back from an absence and that was when he starting wearing less and became more human.

They can explain that the "real" kane(the actual fake kane) was re-locked up and Paul Bearer got Cousin Glen to assume the role, knowing Glen was focused and could be controlled unlike the "real kane".

Why would he say "the real Kane can just go back under the hood" if it was the "real Kane" that just showed up with his mask on.

Okay...I'm intrigued with this whole Earth-1/Earth-2 idea now.

Earth-1 would be everything the WWE, Earth-2 would be Attitude era WWF. Thus, the radical differences in gimmicks can be explained. Also, a third continuity can exist for pre-Attitude era (a parrallel universe where Vince was just an announcer), and then WCW and ECW would also be alternate universes. The Invasion would be the equivalent of Crisis on Infinite Earths, and the return of ECW would be like Infinite Crisis.

This time they can use real make-up for the scars, although the timing only fits for the fake kane to have debuted in 2000 during the Dallas 10 Man tag.

As that was the first time he came back from an absence and that was when he starting wearing less and became more human.

They can explain that the "real" kane(the actual fake kane) was re-locked up and Paul Bearer got Cousin Glen to assume the role, knowing Glen was focused and could be controlled unlike the "real kane".

How would explain "Corporate Kane" in '99, the same year he had the relationship with Chyna?

Why would he say "the real Kane can just go back under the hood" if it was the "real Kane" that just showed up with his mask on.

Maybe he screwed up. In our fantasy world the real Kane is the masked one, and the fake Kane is the bald one.

Okay...I'm intrigued with this whole Earth-1/Earth-2 idea now.

Earth-1 would be everything the WWE, Earth-2 would be Attitude era WWF. Thus, the radical differences in gimmicks can be explained. Also, a third continuity can exist for pre-Attitude era (a parrallel universe where Vince was just an announcer), and then WCW and ECW would also be alternate universes. The Invasion would be the equivalent of Crisis on Infinite Earths, and the return of ECW would be like Infinite Crisis.

Owen Hart is currently the World Champion in Earth-2.

I wouldn't be suprised if Cena's opponent ends up being RVD, and their match gets interrupted and it is a no contest. I mean, WWE really needs to work overdrive for the next two weeks(starting tonight) on hyping this title match.