TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - May/29th/06.

I'll be first to make the obvious smarky logic gap question...

Didn't Angle despise ECW just a year ago, and now he's all "ECW!"...

Just a simple explanation is all I want, even if it is simply "Paul paid me more money, I like money. enough said" or "Paul managed me 3 years ago and he was a smart man who knows what i am capable of doing"...

OR...

"After the brawl with ECW last year, I gained a new respect for them."

Well remember Kurt Angle was brought into ECW by Heyman as a guest in 1996, wanted to sign him, but Angle happened to be at the show that they did the crucifixtion angle and it offended Angle so he didn't sign with them....instead signing with WWE a few years later.......so there is a history here....!!!

Just a simple explanation is all I want.

I suppose with Benoit leaving SD too, they will do a "Everyone left because of him" deal with Henry.

He likes the kool-aid

Just a simple explanation is all I want.

I suppose with Benoit leaving SD too, they will do a "Everyone left because of him" deal with Henry.

That could be the move that makes him an instant heel in ECW. He'll say he didn't have a choice and was told that he HAD to work for ECW. Everytime his opponent attempts to bring a weapon into the match, Angle will just throw the weapon out of the ring and will NEVER resort to hardcore tactics.

Well remember Kurt Angle was brought into ECW by Heyman as a guest in 1996, wanted to sign him, but Angle happened to be at the show that they did the crucifixtion angle and it offended Angle so he didn't sign with them....instead signing with WWE a few years later.......so there is a history here....!!!

Also, Heyman managed Angle back in late 2002-early 2003.

Paul was talking about a new ECW that is more than tables and beer...surely he mentioned this to Angle to bring him over to his side?

Also, the Angle character evolved into a complete badass since then, making ECW right up his alley. They could take thirty seconds to explain this, though.

Edge wins obviously since Cena will retain.

But do we honestly want to see Cena/Edge 3?

Considering Cena at his most interesting was with Edge, it was also the highest peak in ratings with Edge and Cena. It's the right way to go.

Edge wins obviously since Cena will retain.

But do we honestly want to see Cena/Edge 3?

Last I checked, Cena/Edge 1 and 2 were pretty good.

You know, Angle is booked for an OVW show in June. It makes sense now.

Angle/Punk, would just be brilliant.

It looks like it'll be Aaron Stevens / Kurt Angle at the OVW show, but C.M. Punk / Kurt Angle could be a great feud to start off the new ECW. Kurt Angle / Sabu would also present an interesting mix of styles.