TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

Hardest Soda to Chug.

I'm going with Sprite. That stuff is brutal on you when you try and drink it fast. My throat burns just thinking about it.

Debate.

Sprite owns you chugging bitches.

This is a good question and will require some research by me before I can give an answer. Currently the only soda in the house right now is Black Cherry Vanilla Coke and Diet Coke.

Root beer.

In fact, root beer may be the most difficult liquid to drink on the planet.

Root Beer depends.

A&W goes down easy and fast, since I won the Orem High School Band Root Beer Chug four years in a row with said RB.

Barq's is a little more difficult, and some of the generics out there can be damn near impossible.

Dr. Pepper is tough, but I still say that Sprite is harder over-all.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I can chug just about any liquid. No big deal.

I found that if you have a Coke that is VERY COLD. It burns way too badly to be able to handle chugging. Try it out.

That's the answer I'd give too.

Sprite is not a problem for me, but that's mainly because it's the only soda I drink regularly.

Guest Felonies!
Root beer.

I love root beer and I hate you.

Why people still drink Sprite when Sierra Mist is RIGHT THERE befuddles me. It tastes better AND it doesn't feel like you're chugging folic acid.

Why people still drink Sprite when Sierra Mist is RIGHT THERE befuddles me. It tastes better AND it doesn't feel like you're chugging folic acid.

Because Sierra Mist is the Zima of the soft drink section.

7-Up deserves respect over Sprite. Sierra Mist, basically stole 7-Up's spotlight.

How is Root Beer hard to chug? It's probably the easiest drink to go down. I remember the old days after playing baseball, me and the team would walk down the street to our local mom and pop store and buy a couple cases of IBC Root Beer and down them in seconds.

Hardest would have to be Coke via the syrup content.

Root beer.

This is mindblowingly retarded. I still want to have sex with you, though, so it's okay.

Moxie. Has anyone else had this shit? It's a good emetic, if nothing else.

Not only have I had Moxie but I own two Moxie shirts since Lisbon Falls, Maine is the unofficial Moxie festival and has Moxie festival every July (it was two weekends ago).

That being said, it's a drink I can only have on occassion due to the terrible aftertaste and difficulty to drink.

I'd say it's the hardest soda to chug but since it's only available in Maine and in specialty stores, I don't know how many peeps will agree with me.

moxie2a.jpg

I'll second Dr. Pepper. It seems to have a higher carbonation level.

It also contains quite a bit of lactic acid. Try chugging it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach - painful.

Guest DRH 502

I'm not a big soda drinker (I want abs so I had to give soda up a lonnng time ago) but Big Red is damn near impossible to chug. Awful tasting stuff too.

Guest NYankees

It also contains quite a bit of lactic acid. Try chugging it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach - painful.

I accidently one time drank Coke on an empty stomach early in the morning one day. I could feel the pain travel throughout my whole body. I think it lasted a couple of hours. That was the last time I drank soda on an empty stomach. On a side note, I dont know if anybody has ever seen 28 Days Later but in that movie the guy was in a coma for like a month and just downed several sodas really quickly after waking up. I know it's just a movie but come on!

I accidently one time drank Coke on an empty stomach early in the morning one day. I could feel the pain travel throughout my whole body. I think it lasted a couple of hours. That was the last time I drank soda on an empty stomach.

Exactly what I was referencing. I did this once with the afformentioned Dr. Pepper... good lord it was worse than a bad hangover. :P