TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

TWIB: June 5-11

Another blown game by the Indians' pen. They aren't going anywhere without some work to that portion of the team. Of course, with all the baserunners they had tonight, the game shouldn't have been decided by one run.

I had to listen to that game on the radio, I still remember Charlie Steiner's "ITS A TRIPLE PLAY!" call, and the ensuing 5 minute disccusion between him and Sterling to figure out why it wasn't.

That was the night that NOMAH died.

Indeed it was. That was the first night since Nomah was a member of the team that I actually hated him.

I had to listen to that game on the radio, I still remember Charlie Steiner's "ITS A TRIPLE PLAY!" call, and the ensuing 5 minute disccusion between him and Sterling to figure out why it wasn't.

That was hilarious. They were pissed that it wasn't a triple play; saying the ump made a bad call.

Street is starting to get my confidence back him in.

But he did it against A-Rod, OMG THE MOST UNCLUTCH PLAYER OF ALL-TIME SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!

Had to win tonight, Saarloos/Mussina is going to be a massacre.

Nice job by the non-Halsey A's putting Boston back in 1st.

Delgado made a big error which cost the Mets 2 runs, so now it's 7-5 in the top of the 7th.

Make it 8-5 as Beltran goes BOOM again!

Delgado with another bomb. Each Carlos has 2 now, and Wright's in the 1st makes 5 for the evening :)

Washington wins in extra innings, and now our lead is back up to 5 1/2 over the Phils and 9 over Atlanta. If they ever win some games that Pedro starts we'll be in excellent shape.

Although Morneau has a bad BA, he still is leading the Twins in home runs and RBI. Granted it is 13 home runs and 43 RBI's. He is only 25 and I hope the Twins give him time to continue developing. I think he could still become an upper-tier 1st baseman in the league.

So it took FOX 20 damn minutes of their pre-game show to set aside 30 seconds tell me that the Red Sox game is delayed. Seriously, can we just revoke their MLB rights already?

So it took FOX 20 damn minutes of their pre-game show to set aside 30 seconds tell me that the Red Sox game is delayed. Seriously, can we just revoke their MLB rights already?

Sign me up. Ridiculous that because they want to air yet another national Yankees game, our area gets screwed out of today's Phillies game. How can you have a contract that lets the network dump coverage three days before the game, doing it late enough to screw up any chance to make new arrangements?

My question is why they get to delay the starts of games by 20 minutes for their awful pregame show. They air TWIB before the game, change that to 12p, have your stupid unwatchable pregame show at 1230 and then start the fucking games at 1. Jeanne Zalasko looked like she was wearing a fucking picnic table cloth today. She's annoying, she brings nothing to the table. KK's rant on performance enhancing drugs was hilarious. "Get rid of the cheaters and drug users. Make it like the old days." Brilliant, KK. Eat a bullet.

Oh, that Jeter, he's SO clutch.

I'm sorry, hes now batting .375 with RISP, .444 close and late, .423 with RISP and 2 outs, and .429 with a man on third and two outs.