TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

This shit just speaks for its fucking self

Since she arrived in Bangor, ME, Leena has developed a following of screaming fans. On walks, people who don't even know her suddenly stop, scream how beautiful or cute she is and come rushing over to cuddle the fluff off her. Strangers also frequently comment on her curiosity and intelligence, as well as her attentiveness and obedience. While Leena's still a little uncertain about her sometimes over-zealous fans, she is taking it all in stride, which is just as she should be.

+10 pts for the find

-20 pts for searching for Leena on Google

So her name and surname are exactly the same. Like Mario Mario (and Luigi Mario) in the Mario Bro's movie.

Fuck that. CanadianMuggy will likely agree with me on this one, we're not acknowledging that. Wilson Wilson on Home Improvement would have done just fine as a reference.

Sideburnious... NEVER compare anything to that movie ever again. That movie is 100 minutes we'll never ever get back.

My soul still hurts from watching it.

Come on now, that movie was fucking awesome. A first ballot shoo-in for the unintentional comedy Hall of Fame. I could easily watch it another four times.

Oh and:

In most cases, I will allow people to say "Hello" to and pet Leena if they ask first, though please understand I may be busy, or I may feel Leena wouldn't appreciate the attention of strangers at that particular time. (How would you feel it if strangers were constantly coming over to and patting you on the head?)

No Holds Barred summed up in one sentence

While Leena's still a little uncertain about her sometimes over-zealous fans, she is taking it all in stride