TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 3 Thread - June/27th/2006.

ECW actually sold out a show in Racine WI...

They had a pretty good advance for a 7/10 house show in LaCrosse, WI too and now moved it to 10/27, because, believe it or not, WWE didnt realize til just lately that the roster is so slim that since most of the upper level ECW guys would have to be on RAW most Mondays, they could hardly fill up a house show card. So thus they started scheduling ECW Monday night house shows next month and now are taking them all off until further notice apparently when they realized this fact. I bet there are headaches internally with that snafu.

That was a decent squash there, Knox is the guy who Cornette kept beating up that lost him the OVW job, I believe. Heyman is real high on him for some reason, but that looked better than anything I've seen of him so far. So maybe theres something there.

I wonder if they'll reschedule the one on August 14th, a monday, that I got good tickets for?

The word I got (I was working on advertising some local shows for them) is that most, if not all, of the Monday house shows will get cancelled soon here.

Fuck, this structure of the show is just too similar to last weeks.......so we get more skin from Kelly each week?

And sad to say but this is actually one of the few things I enjoy about the ECW product right now

Look, I don't mind a cute blonde dancing around, it's amusing but it looks like the girl has never actually seen a strip routine. Do a little research.

Fuck, this structure of the show is just too similar to last weeks.......so we get more skin from Kelly each week?

And sad to say but this is actually one of the few things I enjoy about the ECW product right now

This is almost the exact show as last weeks.

Time for Sandman to beat up the fat stripper.