TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 3 Thread - June/27th/2006.

That'd have been a lot better if they had him (the stripper) interupt Kelly to show her how it's done, then have Sandman out for the save.

Well, so much for my attempt to get back into pro wrestling.

Of all three WWE programs wasn't the one to use to get back into wrestling. Probably not Raw either, now that I think about it.

Someone said it perfectly earlier.

This show is a complete rehash. If you saw last week's show, then you've seen the one they put out for tonight. From starting out with Sabu beating a low midcarder, to running a Big Show beating up Tommy Dreamer angle, to Kelly stripping and Mike Knox stopping her, to the Sandman caning a jobber...

...if all you're going to do is copy the show you created last week from segment to segment, why bother taping ECW at all? Just loop Week 2 every Tuesday night and save a bunch of money in the long run.

Well, so much for my attempt to get back into pro wrestling.

Of all three WWE programs wasn't the one to use to get back into wrestling. Probably not Raw either, now that I think about it.

Probably right. I enjoyed a Finlay match from a couple of months ago on Smackdown, for what it's worth.

Jesus christ, this is just wrong on so many levels (meaning the Sandman segment). The least being that I'm begging Heyman to start getting creative here or should I say begging Vince to keep his nose out of the book as he's definately dipping his hands into the product here with so many similar Raw traits. You know what I mean.

And the structure of this show is just way too similar to last weeks I feel like I'm wasting an hour watching this. But Angle-RVD should be good.

Raw seemed unpredictable and newsworthy last night, and this just seems....boring. Predictable. Too self contained to work.

I'll take Sabu against an ECW "jobber" every week. At least they are watchable matches, unlike 90% of the matches on Raw.

ECW is basically saying "We will give you a 6-8 minute Sabu spot match, a cute blonde badly dancing, a comedy skit involving Sandman, Raw cross-promotion, some filler and an entertaining wrestling main event". Still better then the McMahon ass-fest.

ECW is basically saying "We will give you a 6-8 minute Sabu spot match, a cute blonde badly dancing, a comedy skit involving Sandman, Raw cross-promotion, some filler and an entertaining wrestling main event".

This is the greatest episode of Heat ever!