TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The story with Imposter Kane and Kane.

I figured that the one of the Kane's discovered time travel, and was sent back in time to warn unmasked Kane of impending doom. Unmasked Kane, afraid of creating a time & space paradox, wants nothing to do with Masked Kane in fear of destruction of the universe.

I don't know. Personally I'm wondering if the masked Kane that got beat up last night is maybe one of two, and the "real" masked Kane is just toying with unmasked Kane (Glenn Jacobs). That would mean there are THREE Kanes, which would be totally bizarre.

One has to be green, though. Just for the hell of it. Or maybe purple.

The "real" fake Kane sends other imposter Kanes to attack, which Kane Jacobs easily disposes of for several weeks. Then in the climax of the feud, we see about eight or nine Kanes in the ring seeming confused. Hilarity ensues.

They should have a badly drawn Kane suggesting frosty chocolate milkshakes and Abyss in with all the Kanes

As long as one of them's a midget. Otherwise it just wouldn't be Raw. However, this could lead to a MasterBlaster angle, as Midget Kane sits on the shoulders of Kane Jacobs and they decimate all other Kanes until Tina Turner turns up with Mel Gibson.

Guest Paulster

You treat the mask kinda like the One Ring from LotR. You make the mask be part of the actual spirit of Kane, and act like a semi-sentient being. People don't know what's happening, but when they touch it, they're loathe to give it back up. Then they start wearing it and act like old-school monster Kane when they have it on. Other people get jealous, and start trying to take it away, so they can be stronger too. Then you can have real Kane trying to get his mask back and the mask is trying to get back to him.

But the trick is, Glen Jacobs isn't the real Kane, and neither is the 'fake' Kane we've been seeing. In fact, it could be anyone. Throw in a few other plot twists, musical numbers, and a dog with shifty eyes, and you've got a story line for the rest of the summer.

---Yes, that was the Imposter Kane blow-off last night. If you ever were believing that things were planned out long-term in WWE, just check the results from Vengeance the night before. I'm sure it must have happened, but off the top of my head, I can't ever recall someone put over a major superstar clean in the middle, who was dropped one night later so fast they didn't even bother with him losing a match on the way out. Anyway, this one goes down in history right next to the Gobbledy Gooker, Linda McMahon's divorce from Vince and taking half the company after seeing him with Torrie Wilson on Raw, Linda McMahon's heel turn years later, DDP with the shining teeth, DDP as the Stalker, DDP as the homeless guy, DDP as the lottery winner, a bunch of DDP gimmicks I've forgotten, Oz, Richard & Rod Johnson, The Ding Dongs and the last episode of Seinfeld, the desperation XFL radio and TV ads where they brought up how bad the ratings and gimmicks were, Stephanie McMahon as the owner of ECW, Eric Bischoff's insane "shoot" promos as WCW was collapsing in 1999, David Arquette, Ed Ferrara and Vince Russo holding title gold and The Mullets in all-time gimmick hell. That Charlotte crowd will now go down in forgotten history for killing a character, although this one was really stillborn. It won't go down like the Tacoma crowd, which killed an entire several years worth of plans in one night. Funny, for the first four months of this year when just about every TV crowd was treating John Cena like he was the living incarnation of a Booker T vs. Buff Bagwell match, they decided that they know better than the crowd what the crowd will pay to see. And in that case, he was probably right.

Da Meltz

Guest Defiler101

from wwe.com

The saga between Kane and his impostor also continued on RAW. The Big Red Monster took on Randy Orton, and as it looked like he was going to finish off the Legend Killer, the impostor made his way to the ring. Kane tried to attack both of them, but unfortunately fell victim to an RKO that gave Orton the victory.

After the match, impostor Kane tried to attack, but the Big Red Monster. He basically destroyed the doppelganger, giving him two chokeslams in the ring before the impostor ran away. After one more chokeslam on the stage, Kane dragged the impostor through the backstage area. As they reached a back door, the Big Red Monster ripped off the impostor’s mask, saying “I believe that this is mine!” Kane then threw him out the door, but not before it was revealed that the impostor was bald like the Big Red Monster.

it is not over!

You guys ever see Silent Hill or play the game? Impostor Kane is the evil half of Kane. Kane was one guy but when he took of his mask his evil half was cast out and became Kane 2.

That explains why unmasked Kane has been a jobber and not that evil.

When Kane 2 and Kane merge back together then they will be that much more powerful, the original Kane with both halves merged back together.

Book it!

You guys ever see Silent Hill or play the game? Impostor Kane is the evil half of Kane. Kane was one guy but when he took of his mask his evil half was cast out and became Kane 2.

When Kane 2 and Kane merge back together then they will be that much more powerful, the original Kane with both halves merged back together.

Book it!

With WWE booking, I can see that happening, but I can also thought of this last night. After seeing Kane stare at the mask last night, I'm wondering if they'll go with "If you put the mask on, you become evil kane" route.

Book it!

With WWE booking, I can see that happening, but I can also thought of this last night. After seeing Kane stare at the mask last night, I'm wondering if they'll go with "If you put the mask on, you become evil kane" route.

Will they do the DBZ fusion dance:

1. corner post pyro

2. choke slam taunt

3. tombstone

---Yes, that was the Imposter Kane blow-off last night. If you ever were believing that things were planned out long-term in WWE, just check the results from Vengeance the night before. I'm sure it must have happened, but off the top of my head, I can't ever recall someone put over a major superstar clean in the middle, who was dropped one night later so fast they didn't even bother with him losing a match on the way out. Anyway, this one goes down in history right next to the Gobbledy Gooker, Linda McMahon's divorce from Vince and taking half the company after seeing him with Torrie Wilson on Raw, Linda McMahon's heel turn years later, DDP with the shining teeth, DDP as the Stalker, DDP as the homeless guy, DDP as the lottery winner, a bunch of DDP gimmicks I've forgotten, Oz, Richard & Rod Johnson, The Ding Dongs and the last episode of Seinfeld, the desperation XFL radio and TV ads where they brought up how bad the ratings and gimmicks were, Stephanie McMahon as the owner of ECW, Eric Bischoff's insane "shoot" promos as WCW was collapsing in 1999, David Arquette, Ed Ferrara and Vince Russo holding title gold and The Mullets in all-time gimmick hell. That Charlotte crowd will now go down in forgotten history for killing a character, although this one was really stillborn. It won't go down like the Tacoma crowd, which killed an entire several years worth of plans in one night. Funny, for the first four months of this year when just about every TV crowd was treating John Cena like he was the living incarnation of a Booker T vs. Buff Bagwell match, they decided that they know better than the crowd what the crowd will pay to see. And in that case, he was probably right.

Da Meltz

Dayum Meltz went crazy. But I dont get whats up with the Seinfeld reference?

Da Meltz

Dayum Meltz went crazy. But I dont get whats up with the Seinfeld reference?

It was a shitty ending to a good series of a show.

See, I saw something about this, but it said that Impostor Kane would turn out to be the character from See No Evil, as though he was actually a real and different guy, kayfabe being that the murderin' monster from the slasher flick had come to WWE and wore Kane's outfit.

It didn't make much sense to me, but then I thought about it and it kind of made sense, since Kane took this guy's identity in the film, he would take Kane's identity on Raw. However, the whole thing ranks up there with the Zeus feud as far as stupidity, which kind of makes me glad that they ended the whole thing where they did.

See, I saw something about this, but it said that Impostor Kane would turn out to be the character from See No Evil, as though he was actually a real and different guy, kayfabe being that the murderin' monster from the slasher flick had come to WWE and wore Kane's outfit.

Remember, in one of the countless promos, he said "I told them I wasn't acting". So Attitude-era Kane is coming back to take his spot, which was lost to bald Kane...let's say by the time he came with the Ultimate Warrior mask. I like the theory that Masked Kane would be the burned freak who lived with Paul Bearer while Bald Kane would be the necrophiliac that couldn't drive a manual transmission. That would be one way to explain his screwed-up history. Remember that Paul Bearer said "You're no son of mine" at Wrestlemania XX, foreshadowing~!

...but then, all of this doesn't matter since the angle is flushed. I don't get why they flushed it so soon after all this May 19th stuff. It's nothing worse than the 2004-2005 stuff with Lita, Hardy and Snitsky.

Why doesn't Vince or Jim Ross call up Leslie Neilson to figure this caper out?
As long as one of the Kanes goes "PEEET-ZUH" and shills Dominos.

They need to get the Impostor Kane to go dig up the Fake Undertaker so we can have Real Taker/Kane vs Impostors at Summerslam.

Guest The Beta Male
That would be one way to explain his screwed-up history. Remember that Paul Bearer said "You're no son of mine" at Wrestlemania XX, foreshadowing~!

If WWE writers put that much thought and planning into their angles, then we wouldn`t be on places like this bitching about them :D

2 years worth of foundation story and clues? (and that`s assuming there are no "attitude" quotes that were vague enough to be construed as appliccable).. no chance, WWE can`t even keep continuity week to week, Foley/Edge simply underlined this and made it obvious to even the most casual of viewer.

the real Kane is the fake Diesel!!

but the fake Kane might be the real Kane

but the Undertaker was the one who set the fire not Kane.

or was it Paul Bearer

and Paul Bearer is Kane's real father

or maybe he wasnt

watch See No Evil again to find the answers

and watch the Marine when it comes out

and No Hold Barred