TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The story with Imposter Kane and Kane.

For weeks, Imposter Kane has easily kicked Kane's ass, embarassing him on Raw, and pinning him clean at the Vengeance PPV.

So Kane fought Randy Orton on Raw tonight.

During the bout, Imposter Kane came out and tried to attack Kane. This time, Kane easily kicked his ass. He dominated him.

Intelligent Theory:

The masked Imposter Kane that came out during the Kane/Orton match is the Kane that has been wrestling on WWE TV since he was unmasked by Triple H.

The Imposter Kane that got his ass kicked tonight was the Kane that LOST last night on the PPV.

Clues:

A) Jim Ross, as Kane was kicking the so-called "Imposter Kane"'s ass, mentioned, "Where was this last night?" Meaning how could Kane so suddenly be able to dominate Imposter Kane like this.

B) When Imposter Kane was unmasked, he immediately covered up his face and ran.

C) Imposter Kane has the same shaved head look as the so-called Kane.

D) Kane, after removing the mask, stated "I think this belonds to me." Since when has the unmasked Kane ever cared for his mask? If ANYTHING, he should want to stay away from it, since it's been tormenting him.

Thus:

Kane and Imposter Kane are twin brothers. But that's not a big enough secret to torment Kane, right? So...

Thus:

Imposter Kane is the real Kane who debuted for the WWF. He's been taunting Kane, the FAKE Kane, about "they're all going to know!" Kane claims he knows who he is and you'd "never understand".

Now the real Kane, who beat the unmasked Kane at Vengeance, wants his spot back. He beat Kane at the PPV, and then wrestled Orton, unmasked tonight. The fans would never know, as they're twins with identical movesets.

The unmasked Kane that we all know was FORCED to come out in the Kane outfit and especially the mask, because not doing so would reveal the secret, that he had a twin brother, and Kane has been very reluctant to talk about this issue.

That's why tonight's unmasked Kane (the real Kane, wrestling for the first time unmasked) was so easily able to kick the fake Kane (the one we USUALLY see unmasked) around so easily "for the first time". In reality, he had just beat him up for the 4th time out of 4.

The Kane Klone Saga. Coming to SUMMERSLAM '06.

One single (sloppy) RKO pinned Undertaker in the second biggest PPV of last year.

Undertaker is slightly more powerful than Kane.

So no reason why tonight's sloppy RKO couldn't pin Kane. Plus, no one really remembers Kane or Orton matches, so putting them both together was genius.

Guest Mikazuki

But Imposter Kane doesn't have the blue eye. And their builds are very different. Shouldn't the Kane wrestling Orton tonight be the skinny one with a gut?

I came up with this theory a few days ago on another forum...

"June 21st, 2006 03:45 AM IP Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post-New post-

The only logical explanation is that Kane had a psychotic breakdown 4 years ago and decided to become a hermit again, so his half-brother "Glen" assumed his identity and joined the WWE. Glen was also a wrestler who competed in the WWF/E before as Isaac Yankem & Fake Diesel. Glen is the one who lost his mask and had sex with Katie Vick's corpse. He was never burned like Kane was, which explains why his skin is fine, and unlike Kane, lived a normal life and attended parties, which explains why he was in the car with Katie Vick when she died. When Kane got word of what Glen had done and that he used his name to become a wrestling/movie star, he came out of hiding to exact revenge. The twist is that the fake Kane is actually the REAL Kane."

I'm just glad Kane is in some kind of meaningful angle again, after all that May 19th crap.

Yeah, me too. The may 19th angle sucked, but this fake Kane storyline is interesting. Kane has a cool mythology behind his character(with the exception of the Katie Vick crap), and it'll be interesting to see how this current angle goes.

well done to the poster of this thread for the intriguing theory.

What's the deal with this, really, though? Is it so they can switch Glen Jacobs off with another masked Kane so that he can retire early or something? How will the promote any future movies?

"See No Evil 2, starring the former Kane from 1997-2006, Glen Jacobs"

:lol:

I don't know. Personally I'm wondering if the masked Kane that got beat up last night is maybe one of two, and the "real" masked Kane is just toying with unmasked Kane (Glenn Jacobs). That would mean there are THREE Kanes, which would be totally bizarre.

This is a picture of the guy who is playing Flashback Kane, Drew "Freakin Deacon" Hankinson:

01.jpg

Anyways, ever since reading in the Observer how Glen Jacobs wanted to wind his career down and pass the torch to Hankinson, I've always assumed since the beginning of this that Kane Hankinson was going to end up being the REAL Kane that was talked about so much in Undertaker lore and that Kane Jacobs is going to turn out to be the real impostor. They can just say that Paul Bearer needed quick revenge on UT for turning on him, and didn't have time to find the real Kane so he found a bigger "Kane". And it makes sense too if they want to go this route, because they have video of Kane Jacobs previously in the WWF as Isaac Yankem and Fake Diesel.

Guest Paulster
Time Travelling Scientist Funaki went to the past and got 98 Kane, who is here to beat 06 Kane's ass to save his own future.

That could work too, and as a bonus we get wacky vignettes of Time Travelling Scientist Funaki as he arrives in the wrong time periods trying to find 98 Kane! Think about it, he could go back to 60,000,098 BC and find a Kane dinosaur. Hijinks ensue.

I don't know. Personally I'm wondering if the masked Kane that got beat up last night is maybe one of two, and the "real" masked Kane is just toying with unmasked Kane (Glenn Jacobs). That would mean there are THREE Kanes, which would be totally bizarre.

One has to be green, though. Just for the hell of it. Or maybe purple.

Guest panthermatt7

One has to be green, though. Just for the hell of it. Or maybe purple.

The "real" fake Kane sends other imposter Kanes to attack, which Kane Jacobs easily disposes of for several weeks. Then in the climax of the feud, we see about eight or nine Kanes in the ring seeming confused. Hilarity ensues.

Guest Overworked

and........they put ECW on the sci fi network..

maybe Imposter Kane is Kane's soul that had for so long infested the Mask he wore for all those years. and when the Mask and kane was parted...Kane's true spirit still remained in the mask... and (Here comes the bullshit) Over time the Kane's mask "grew" a New Physical Kane to fill the mask, and it seeks revenge on Maskless Kane for losing, and thereby abandoning the mask and becoming more human. So demonic Kane in the mask vs Maskless Commercial movie star Kane.

Undertaker looks at Vince: Vince, Im just not feeling being put in the middle of this, give me that Giant Gonzales knock off for a few months instead.

Time Travelling Scientist Funaki went to the past and got 98 Kane, who is here to beat 06 Kane's ass to save his own future.

That could work too, and as a bonus we get wacky vignettes of Time Travelling Scientist Funaki as he arrives in the wrong time periods trying to find 98 Kane! Think about it, he could go back to 60,000,098 BC and find a Kane dinosaur. Hijinks ensue.

yes! and then he steps on a bug and when he comes back to 06, Benoit is married to steph and has been world champion for 4 years.

Ok, how old is this new Kane then? Looks at least Jacobs' age.

No one seems to have a date of birth on him yet.

I came up with this theory a few days ago on another forum...

"June 21st, 2006 03:45 AM IP Reply with quote Edit Post Delete post-New post-

The only logical explanation is that Kane had a psychotic breakdown 4 years ago and decided to become a hermit again, so his half-brother "Glen" assumed his identity and joined the WWE. Glen was also a wrestler who competed in the WWF/E before as Isaac Yankem & Fake Diesel. Glen is the one who lost his mask and had sex with Katie Vick's corpse. He was never burned like Kane was, which explains why his skin is fine, and unlike Kane, lived a normal life and attended parties, which explains why he was in the car with Katie Vick when she died. When Kane got word of what Glen had done and that he used his name to become a wrestling/movie star, he came out of hiding to exact revenge. The twist is that the fake Kane is actually the REAL Kane."

This is the best theory presented so far. It's not overly complicated and makes a lot of sense. It also accounts for the May 19th angle that everyone seems to be hating on. He picked the day that fake Kane's movie came out to remind him that he's a fake, just like he was in the movie. Then the next week, Kane says May 19th will never go away, then shows up to attack Glen "fake Kane" Jacobs.

I think you can account for last night by saying Jacobs doesn't want the secret out and being a fairly tough guy himself, beat up Kane and took his mask in an attempt to shame him away so Glen can continue to be successful.

If WWE is now ripping off old comic book storylines, I don't think the Spider-Clone saga was the best choice. My brain is starting to hurt thinking about this.

Kane is a supernatural being, so this imposter is another supernatural entity, i.e. his doppleganger.