TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

Why have we been

How many posts you have shouldnt qualify you as a n00b or not, I only have just over 1000 but have been on this board and thesmarks site for fucking years, yellow board and all.

To know if a person is a n00b, just check how often they post on their first days here. After that check the quality of their posts.

To know if a person is a n00b, just check how often they post on their first days here. After that check the quality of their posts.

Quality of their posts? Uh oh. If you use quality as a standard I'm still a n00b. I'm heading towards 5k posts and most of mine are still attempts at pithy one-liners and Star Wars references. I'm like the Kevin Smith movie of TSM posters.

I think if you ramble on for more than three sentences without making any attempt at punctuation on your first post, that should be an automatic ban. Seriously, what are the odds of somebody like that becoming a productive poster? 1 in 100,000? 1 in a billion? It's got to be up there anyway.

I think if you ramble on for more than three sentences without making any attempt at punctuation on your first post, that should be an automatic ban. Seriously, what are the odds of somebody like that becoming a productive poster? 1 in 100,000? 1 in a billion? It's got to be up there anyway.

Thank you. I was worried as coming off as a 'noobist' lately. If 20,000 people posted here, I'd be cool with it, but if the quality of threads suffered, then that's where my problem lays(or is it lies?)

Guest Vitamin X

The situation has gotten dire. They've spread beyond the wrestling folders.

!@#$%^&

We should have a probationary period where after a couple of weeks, long-time members get to vote on whether or not new users stay or fuck right off. That's probably more work than it's worth though. :P

Guest DRH 502

Sorry to burden ya'll. I grew tired of everyone at DVDVR being know it all assholes and decided to try this board out. I'd just like to say at this point for the most part you are good people.

I'm old schoooooool.

Yeah.. I only come on once every week or two, and leave one or two posts.

EDIT: Wow.. Just realized my 2 years has passed. Crazy, seems like just yesterday Kotz was deleting my post count.

Hey Oblivious Heel, before you send me a pm assaulting my character again, how bout re-reading the very first thing I said?

NOT ALL ARE BAD!

But if you'd have been here a while, you'd have noticed that there were certain guidelines followed:

-General respect for one another, including fair arguments and little-to-no name calling

-Attempts at proper spelling and grammar and puncuation.

You may have also noticed that I started this thread three weeks before you became a member here. So thank you for illustrating my point.