TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

Your Favorite Alcoholic concoctions

We have seen this type of thread before, but I am trying to make this one about newly discovered ones, like in the recent past, or ones you made up that are worthy to share.

For me, I just had a "Captain Dew-Doo" for the first time. You basically take a plastic party cup, put some ice in it, drop at least a shot of Captain Morgans in it, and fill with Mountain Dew. The more Captain Morgan in it, the darker the drink so it is very easy to know the level of strength. These two are a perfect combo. Tastes great and gets you fucked.

Guest wildpegasus
Jager-bomb. Double Jagermeister and a red bull. I'd take a bullet for this drink (not literally).

It's dangerous to mix red bull with alcohol. One shouldn't participate in that practise.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Jagermeister and Root Beer is better than the Red Bull.

Jager-bomb. Double Jagermeister and a red bull. I'd take a bullet for this drink (not literally).

It's dangerous to mix red bull with alcohol. One shouldn't participate in that practise.

Yeah. Someone better tell every drinks establishment in the UK, though.

My roommate makes Skunky Dews; Mountain Dew and Everclear. Actually its quite disgusting but makes for a cool visual to see the alcohol suspended and it is very potent.

My favorite shot is a Baby Guinness, which I discovered in Ireland. Fill the shot glass 2/3 with Kahlua, then pour Bailey's on top (using the wall). Looks like a Guinness, tastes nothing like it. I've also heard of it being made with Tia Maria, but I haven't tried that.

Here's a fun one, a mojito.

Grind mint leaves up in some sugar+lime water. Pour the result in with crushed ice, add rum, and top with club soda. Delicious if done correctly.

If you want a drink that fucks you up QUICK, and tastes pretty good, then try this.

Put some ice in a smaller glass (around 3 inches wide and 4-5 inches tall, the smaller 'cups' at bars). Pour in some 151 (not too much), Malibu pineapple, a little pineapple juice, and a fair amount of grenedine(sp?), then top with a cherry if you feel like it. After the first one, the rest taste just like amazing juice. Expensive drink at a bar (I've gotten them anywhere from $5-$15 depending on location) but at a party or at home, a bottle of each of those things will last a while.

Scotch and scotch.

If you want it extra strong, add some scotch.

Garnish it with a twist of scotch.

I call it "an appletini."

Guest TheGameah
For me, I just had a "Captain Dew-Doo" for the first time. You basically take a plastic party cup, put some ice in it, drop at least a shot of Captain Morgans in it, and fill with Mountain Dew.

See now, that sounds intriguing, because I've always wanted to find a mixed drink that could properly utilize Mt. Dew. I tried a vodka/Dew mix once, thinking that the citrus-flavor of Dew would make it taste a little like a Screwdriver, but that didn't work out so well. In fact, it was pretty disgusting.

I'll definitely be giving this combo a try.

Ditto, I've tried a couple of different combinations with Mountain Dew and they've all ended pretty badly.

Last night I mixed Midori with Mountain Dew for my girl. It was sweet as fuck but tasted pretty nice. I'm trying to think of something else to add that would change the flavour a bit.