TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

*Smackdown Spoilers*

T-eddy Long comes out and dances. Then he says that Batista/Henry is for the #1 Contendership at Summerslam, but if either guy touches the other, the one who did the touching forfiets his title shot.

But aren't they in a six man tag match at SNME?

shit man, that makes it even better

I'm sure no one will agree, but I'd almost rather see a Batista/Rey match at Summerslam over Batista/Booker T...if they properly book this thing (and SD seems to be the only show booked halfway decently), they could make the match work and make it believable.

T-eddy Long comes out and dances. Then he says that Batista/Henry is for the #1 Contendership at Summerslam, but if either guy touches the other, the one who did the touching forfiets his title shot.

I'm sure no one will agree, but I'd almost rather see a Batista/Rey match at Summerslam over Batista/Booker T...if they properly book this thing (and SD seems to be the only show booked halfway decently), they could make the match work and make it believable.

They are likely going to have Batista Vs. Rey down the road.

What's this Kennedy/Super Crazy stuff?

Ken Kennedy and Super Crazy had an awful match a couple weeks back. Supposedly Kennedy was burying Crazy to the entire lockerroom, blaming him for the bad match. It put a lot of heat on Kennedy because he is essentially a rookie and Crazy is a well-respected worker.

They are likely going to have Batista Vs. Rey down the road.

Add me to the list of people who'd love to see that Title match for SummerSlam.

Making Tista/Henry a contender match is a good idea, because, really, they can go any way with either Batista/Rey, Batista/Book or Rey/Henry. I dig it. I think it'll be Book vs. Batista for the title, though, with Rey/Henry in support, probably with Chavo turning heel.

Making Tista/Henry a contender match is a good idea, because, really, they can go any way with either Batista/Rey, Batista/Book or Rey/Henry. I dig it. I think it'll be Book vs. Batista for the title, though, with Rey/Henry in support, probably with Chavo turning heel.

I agree...nothing like WWE lacking balls and going the predictable route simply because they're too stupid to book a Batista/Rey fued.

Yeah, the only one not feasible by the possibilities is King Booker/Mark Henry.

...would be unique, but it's VERY unlikely.

As much as I would love Rey vs. Tista, they can do that down the line. I'd like Book to run with it for a while, and have Rey and Dave chase. At No Mercy, they can do Rey and Dave vs. Finlay and Regal for the tag belts. Fuck. That would rule.

Now that I think about it, Finlay and Regal as tag champs would be the greatest thing ever. Have them beat London and Kendrick around SSlam and you can build a tag division from there. London and Kendrick chase, Rey and Tista get a shot, Benoit returns with Gunner Scott, reunite the Mexicools, the Hardy Boys, whatever. All of those teams vs. Finlay and Regal is just gold. They should have Burchill go heel when he's back, and put him back with Regal. It would help the potential stables war on SmackDown! Yeah, they should have stables.

I'm pretty sure Regal doesn't want to wrestle "full time" any more (weren't there reports he was going to retire?). He'll do the odd match here & there (i.e. this week's SD, SNME), but for the most part he's just been in a "support" role for Booker's stable. I highly doubt they'll put the tag belts on Finlay/Regal.

It's going to be hard for Lashley to get really over because his mic-work sucks. He really needs a manager, or just to not talk at all.

Hardy beating Kennedy is funny. I've never been a huge Kennedy fan. He really has nothing going for him and the "Kennedy....Kennedy" schtick gets old.

London and Kendrick rule. I love those guys.

Watched the show and wrote a report for WO.com - not that good. No match sucked, which was nice, but the main event is a little over FIVE MINUTES as they did a commercial right after ring entrances. Lashley/Finlay is 10 minutes and London/Noble is 5 minutes. But guess what took up about 15 minutes of pointless TV time?

But guess what took up about 15 minutes of pointless TV time?

Uhmm... commercials?

Guess what took up about 15 minutes of pointless TV time... during the actual SmackDown broadcast... that wasn't an advertisement between segments.

That's right... the Diva Search.

But guess what took up about 15 minutes of pointless TV time?

Uhmm... commercials?

Guess what took up about 15 minutes of pointless TV time... during the actual SmackDown broadcast... that wasn't an advertisement between segments.

That's right... the Diva Search.

Uhmmmmm.... Mark Henry??

If Booker T doesn't win the World Title at GAB, I think I will quit watching wrestling as a whole.

I don't get it. Yes, Rey has been a joke of a champion, but so will Booker T. Why do you want a comedy champion?

What's this Kennedy/Super Crazy stuff?

Ken Kennedy and Super Crazy had an awful match a couple weeks back. Supposedly Kennedy was burying Crazy to the entire lockerroom, blaming him for the bad match. It put a lot of heat on Kennedy because he is essentially a rookie and Crazy is a well-respected worker.

IIRC, KK was the one slapping on the chinlocks every chance he got.

Guest Princess Leena
if they wisely book Lashley for the remainder of this year, maybe have him win the Rumble, Batista/Lashley could be a decent SD ME for WM.

Yeah.

And the build for a feud with 2 muscleheads who can't speak at all... could reach fine levels of hilarity.

If Booker T doesn't win the World Title at GAB, I think I will quit watching wrestling as a whole.

I don't get it. Yes, Rey has been a joke of a champion, but so will Booker T. Why do you want a comedy champion?

A heel has to win it so they can get it back on Batista. Would you rather see Mark Henry win it?

Besides, Booker T deserves a title run.

if they wisely book Lashley for the remainder of this year, maybe have him win the Rumble, Batista/Lashley could be a decent SD ME for WM.

Yeah.

And the build for a feud with 2 muscleheads who can't speak at all... could reach fine levels of hilarity.

*cough Hogan/Warrior cough*

I'm talking the first one not the second match. I mean obviously it's not in the same stratosphere but I think you could create some decent crowd interest in it. They were by far- the two most over faces at the house show I went to three weeks ago.

I think they should do Batista vs. UT at some point. How about that at WM? It's really the only thing SD has that could be a big money match. Rey/Batista? Bah. Would anyone give Rey a chance after the way he's been booked this year?

What are you talking about... Booker T has been the most entertaining wrestler on Smackdown, and is problay the only reason why I tune in to Smackdown(Other then Lashley, and Finlay, but Booker is the main reason). He is byfar the most over heel, comedy champion or not, atleast he will be entertaining.