TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

Shamrock vs. Frye

Does anyone here have the Shamrock vs. Frye fight or know where to DL it?

If you have it is it possible you could upload it to Megaupload or something?

I heard it was alright, and I think I just read in another post on here that Shamrock broke both of Frye's ankles. I was just curious as to how it played out.

Maybe it's just cause the UFC guys were bigger. But Frye looked like a monster in that fight. Although I got bored of clinch, side punch, side punch, side punch...

Well, Frye is naturally about 6'1, 205lbs, but basically roided himself all the way up to 245lbs during the latter half of his career, so yeah, he was big.

I heard it was alright, and I think I just read in another post on here that Shamrock broke both of Frye's ankles. I was just curious as to how it played out.

It was basically Shamrock walking in circles like the Dan Severn series with alot of clinches and body shots. When they went to the mat it was like the Shamrock vs Oleg Taktarov UFC fight where Shamrock did nothing but lay on top taking a nap with the occassional side punch or attempt to sub the leg. It got exciting when Ken went for the ankle lock and held on to it for the final 3 minutes of the fight.

I saw the fight on FSN's PRIDE FC show and I'm sure it will get repeated sometime soon since it is on almost everyday now or you can look for it on youtube.