TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

I'm ninefuckingteen

This shit's horrible... just endless pressure from the family day in and day out while I've been doing a good job at everything that is required of me. I can't have fucking fun for more than an hour without hearing, "DO YOU HAVE A PLAN??!!" "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO??!!" "DON'T FUCK AROUND!!!"

Jesus Christ my parents were strict when I was younger, then they became really chill when I hit 13... but over the past year it's been complain that I'm not doing anything, while I'm actually doing great in school.

So you, I expect my birthday to be alright, but I know as soon as my parents get settled in after work, then they'll get on my case once again...

I need to get laid... yeah that would make me feel better.

Same here. My parents are telling me all kinds of shit, because I don't have a job. But yeah, I need to find a job, I'm getting tired of this. They're making me do everything.

Yeah, you need some poon. But other than that man, parents get like that because they don't want you to fuck off your life. I mean, they seen the decline rate in success stories lately. Seems like a little communication with them will slow down the questions. Just let them know what you plan to do with your life (if you have a plan or not, make something up) and it should be cool after that. Then regularly check up on them with your progress, like: "Oh yeah, btw, I taking this class now because it betters my chances of ___________". Shit like that.

Oh yeah and get some poon.

Oh come on KOAB, you're still young.

You can't even get into bars yet.

Tell them you plan on telling them to SHUT the HELL UP!

And then take a few courses at Community College and see if you like it. Then transfer to a regular school or something. Good times.

Guest Princess Leena

Your parents are caring and supportive. Not everyone has this. Don't be an ass.

Even if you're doing well in school, getting a job, even a lame part-time one, is very important. If you think you'll obtain the type of jobs you want out of college while having no work experience, you're wrong.

Do you want to end up like Ethan.

No.

Guest DRH 502

You need to develop a work ethic brother. You are very lucky to have parents to financially support you, i've been working in the family buisness since age 12 because I had to if I wanted to wear decent school clothes and not get made fun of by the other kids. I am 20 and I feel like i'm about to have a nervous breakdown dude, but lets just go over all the bullshit I have going on right now:

1. The economy is going to shit, so the house framing industry is slowing to the point i'm begining to think I am gonna have to get a new job.

2. Child support. Nuff said.

3. The mother has kept me from so much as seeing said child since the day it was born. Legal proceedings and whatnot have me so fucking stressed about this whole thing i've came close to just blowing my brains out numerous occasions, but I haven't because that is a selfish thing to do.

4. As long as its been since the split, i'm still not over losing her because I really did love that girl.

5. The cops in this small town came to my house one day over a domestic disturbance (unrelated to me) and searched the house. They found some marijuana and drug paraphanelia and i've already been to court trying to fight it about 5 times now. Fuck, I spent my first night in jail EVER because of this stupid shit. I stay out of trouble, I don't drink, I don't even go out anymore because i've been trying to get my life straightened out the past year...which leads me to point number six.

6. Things could be ALOT worse. On top of all of the problems I have no, it pales in comparison to last years drama. Last year around this time I was doing coke, meth, E, Oxycontin (not all at once) on a daily basis. I always thought I was too smart to get caught up in that shit, and even if I did get caught up I always thought i'd be smart enough to stop before things got too bad. Well, around this time last year I found out she was pregnant, and she left me for this reason. Didn't answer any phone calls, nothing. And it really was litterally out of nowhere. We had sex one night, next morning she called and said she didn't love me anymore. She has not spoken A SINGLE FUCKING WORD to me since. Imagine going 9 months not knowing if you were gonna get to see YOUR OWN CHILD...thats stress. My best friend is a pro wrestler (JC Bailey) and me and that kid partied up and down for a few months before I realised I couldn't live that kind of life anymore. So I gave up my friends...fuck I gave up my life because I know I don't have enough will power to say no if the shit is put in front of me. So now I work, come home, lift weights, internet rinse and repeat. Its boring, but its the key to sobriety in my case.

So brother as bad as your life may seem, just think about ole Donnie here and realise, IT COULD BE ALOT FUCKING WORSE.

I hope that helps...

Your parents are caring and supportive. Not everyone has this. Don't be an ass.

Even if you're doing well in school, getting a job, even a lame part-time one, is very important. If you think you'll obtain the type of jobs you want out of college while having no work experience, you're wrong.

Do you want to end up like Ethan.

No.

DISSSSSSSSS

to DRH...no offense, bro, but most of your problems are self-inflicted...kinda hard to feel for ya...don't do drugs and wear rubbers, that's about all the advice you needed.

Guest DRH 502

I never implied they weren't self inflicted dude, I was just letting him know that things COULD be alot worse....

Guest Princess Leena
DISSSSSSSSS

Ethan deserves it.

If I was in Omaha, I'd be whooping his sorry ass daily.

DISSSSSSSSS

Ethan deserves it.

If I was in Omaha, I'd be whooping his sorry ass daily.

I'm just gonna stop over there one of these days...the Bowen boys will let me in and I'll start putting the boots to him while he's sleeping.

he made one post at the Pit early this morning...that's about all I know.

vivi, Ethan is Carnival

Ahh, what's his story? I must've missed it..

Guest Hemme
This shit's horrible... just endless pressure from the family day in and day out while I've been doing a good job at everything that is required of me. I can't have fucking fun for more than an hour without hearing, "DO YOU HAVE A PLAN??!!" "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO??!!" "DON'T FUCK AROUND!!!"

Jesus Christ my parents were strict when I was younger, then they became really chill when I hit 13... but over the past year it's been complain that I'm not doing anything, while I'm actually doing great in school.

So you, I expect my birthday to be alright, but I know as soon as my parents get settled in after work, then they'll get on my case once again...

In fairness dude, while it might feel that your folks are giving you a rough time & pecking your head, the bottom line is they just want the best for you, your parents care about you, you should be thankfull some dont give a fuck what their kids do, so you have to understand their point of view.

Just take things as they come, it's pointless getting worked up about things like this.

Oh & Happy Birthday.

he made one post at the Pit early this morning...that's about all I know.

vivi, Ethan is Carnival

Ahh, what's his story? I must've missed it..

no clue really...ever since he moved up here to Omaha a couple of months ago, he's been on the boards less and less. We used to chat on Yahoo all the time, now we rarely talk on there. He told Zack Malibu I "turned heel" on him. :(

Guest DRH 502

...or get you killed in a sensless war.

You want something that will give you discipline and inner strength, mental toughness to quote my hero, try some BJJ or Judo. You are MUCH less likely to die doing that.

KOAB thinks he's gonna have a nervous breakdown at ninefuckingteen? I'm turning twentyfuckingone in two weeks. The end is near for me.

I get nagged on sometimes, but I'm in college and I have a plans, so all is good.

KOAB thinks he's gonna have a nervous breakdown at ninefuckingteen? I'm turning twentyfuckingone in two weeks. The end is near for me.

I get nagged on sometimes, but I'm in college and I have a plans, so all is good.

I dont even think I need to say anything..