TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF AftershoXXXXxxXxxXxXxXx Card!

Yeah, we botched that.

I think we should go drinking, Manson.

Just as long as I'm not required to hang around Chubo or listen to drunken emo whining.

Bruce, how about an I Quit match. Is that Old School enough?

'cause I've got some cool spots for an I Quit match.

It's either that or Mask Vs Mask where the twist is that the loser will have to wear a mask for a month, a really embarrasing one ;) but yeah "I quit" sounds good. Not a submission match, not a "will he tap"-fest B-)

LOL I love how you had to point out "that's 230 pounds or below" since the federation is like 2/3rds Cruiserweights :lol:

On a side note, if you're going for a multiman type of match and is a body short to make it work feel free to throw in Wayne Blank to get his ass kicked ;)

You know what I find ironic? I just stumbled on an old thread from Dec of 03 where Wildchild complains that the fed is totally hoss'ified LOL

Talk about doing a 360

Erm I mean 180 ;)

So, basically, the whole show? When did we start booking so many matches for Aftershoxx, anyway? :huh:

I mean, wasn't the original concept for Aftershoxx supposed to be a recap show, with the whole purpose behind it being a "free" show to get the schedule back on track? I'm asking because I can't write for Storms as it is, with my schedule, and if we can't get the show schedule back on track, I'm not going to be able to write for Lockdowns, either.