TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Me Vs. WP

When I get the money, I am going to fly down to Nova Scotia to fight WP.

If I bring a friend along, I'll get him to video tape me pounding in WP's head in. Sounds like a plan?

I told you, if you ever get the chance to throw down with WP, I want in on it.

He's Rocky fuckin' Balboa Jr., and Beniot Jr. in one.

A 2 on 1 fight would obviously be fair.

Guest wildpegasus
When I get the money, I am going to fly down to Nova Scotia to fight WP.

If I bring a friend along, I'll get him to video tape me pounding in WP's head in. Sounds like a plan?

Are you EMHE?

You might be able to take me if you come down right now. I've lost weight, am just coming off a sickness/medication and for some weird reason have dropped 20pds on my IBP as well as stength in other exercises over the last couple of months. So my spirit isn't as strong as it once was. If you come now, it might be your only chance.

Maybe we should put a wager on the battle. Something interesting.

Yeah I'm EHME.

I ain't tryin to fight you when your weak and shit, I'm ain't no bitch. I'll fight you when your 100%. Plus I ain't got the money to fly down there, because all my money as of now is going to my vacation to Philly.

I'll problay be down in NS at the least in Jan or Feb. We'll see what's up.

Guest wildpegasus
Yeah I'm EHME.

I ain't tryin to fight you when your weak and shit, I'm ain't no bitch. I'll fight you when your 100%. Plus I ain't got the money to fly down there, because all my money as of now is going to my vacation to Philly.

Cool, cool. Home of Rocky. I'm jealous.

I might be moving to Alberta so if I'm there by the time Jan or Feb comes around I'll be sure to tell ya.

Yeah I'm EHME.

Cool, cool. Home of Rocky. I'm jealous.

I might be moving to Alberta so if I'm there by the time Jan or Feb comes around I'll be sure to tell ya.

Even better.

See? I'm visiting my boy in Canada in January, this all works out perfectly.

I'll tape it, we can start a website: "www.Tard-Fights.com".

If you think I'm a tard, I'll fight you to.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

If you fight everyone who thinks you're mentally challenged you're going to tire out awful fast.

If you fight everyone who thinks you're mentally challenged you're going to tire out awful fast.

You've been on my dick since I came here, so your opinion is irrelevent, whitey.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I don't remember noticing your existence until maybe 3 months ago, before that you were just some idiot with a bad user name.

Guest DRH 502

This is like, the first time i've ever gotten excited reading a thread. Sorry WP, but my nigga Carlito is from the MMA forum, and our kind is rare. I have to take sides. If this was an issue between two wrestling forum posters, I wouldn't step back but us MMA fans must stick together.

Guest wildpegasus
This is like, the first time i've ever gotten excited reading a thread. Sorry WP, but my nigga Carlito is from the MMA forum, and our kind is rare. I have to take sides. If this was an issue between two wrestling forum posters, I wouldn't step back but us MMA fans must stick together.

Hey, I don't watch MMA that much at all but I'm a fan. I was watching Pancrase when Bas Rutten, Suzuki, Ken and Frank Shamrock were all making their names. I remember watching Sakuraba in UWFI and than cheering him on in Pride.

"If you think I'm a tard, I'll fight you to."

That's like the most amazing thing anyone has ever said to me, but for all the wrong reasons.

And besides, I've got a concealed weapons permit. I'll shoot your fuckin' ass.

Instead of all these people making threads "calling out" WP, there needs to be one big thread where they can all just admit they want to stick their penises in his BUTT. Because it's painfully obvious that they do. I'm looking at you, KingOf9034439563.

Guest wildpegasus
Instead of all these people making threads "calling out" WP, there needs to be one big thread where they can all just admit they want to stick their penises in his BUTT. Because it's painfully obvious that they do. I'm looking at you, KingOf9034439563.

You know, that would explain a lot of people's attitudes. The ROHbots (except for my just a friend Tigeraid who truly respects me as a person) especially seem to be using the interest factor techniques (Hawk34 who I kinda like :wub: is the best at it btw so take notes on how it's truly done guys) that I have been given links to by helpful members on the board here. Guys, that's not the way to do it. I'm the kind of guy who likes the nice guys and not the jerks. Being a jerk doesn't work for you guys anyway because you're not confident enough and confidence is something I truly like digging into. If you're going to use the interest factor techniques than at least do it correctly.

Once again thinking aloud -- There are a few people here such as good ol' Frogg__Neil and King909 (I think he said this, correct me if I'm wrong) who think I'm a homosexual. I guess it you wish for something hard enough than it just might cum true. :D

Guest DRH 502
And besides, I've got a concealed weapons permit. I'll shoot your fuckin' ass.

Yep. It kicks ass to be able to pack a gun and have a permit doesn't it?

Canadian gun laws are much different then America. Youz a pussy if you need a weapon.

Even a gun wont stop my overhand right from tapin your jaw NUGGA.