TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Connzilla

ECW's next PPV 'December To Dismember'

Three guys left and about 30-40 minutes of PPV remaining. This can't end well.

The WRONG 3 guys at that. WWE can never book EC matches. It's always done wrong.

So

1)Either RVD's still being punished

2)Van Dam gets a special contract to get a title shot after the chamber is up, wins the title then.

or

3)They're saving a Van Dam win for Mania.

This is the first time I've ever felt like I wasted my money ordering a PPV. And it just killed off the lingering bit of interest I had in any of the three WWE brands by booking Punk as bad as they did.

Fuck WWE

RVD and Punk are gone? It's only 10:08 pm, unless they are ending the p.p.v. at 10:12pm. Thank the Lord that I didn't have to pay for this crap and my interest for wrestling is officially dead.

Van Dam is finished. Vince doesn't want to put the title on him anymore. He doesn't want to have to rely on him anymore. Notice they've dropped the RVD storyline in the past few weeks for this Lashley bullshit. They're not going to ever push him towards the Heavyweight Title again, and he's better off trying to get the Sabu treatment and jump to TNA if he can.

Test hit a big boot on Holly and eliminated him?? Did that happen before or after the RVD and Punk eliminations?

The final three is McMahon's wet dream - this should lay to rest who's calling the shots in ECW and who to blame for why is blows.

This is the WWE way of telling you Test/Big Show and Lashley are higher up on the card than Punk is and he was the "midcard guy in the match"