TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

End of Year Awards

So you don't want an award named after you? Fine.

Only if you're doing negative awards, then you can name these after me.

'Iron' Strong Championship Defense - for those who held a title without successfully defending it.

Mike Cross Rookie Award - for the most unmotivated and over-the-top rookie trying too hard to do too much without actually caring.

Suicide Machine Memorial Cup - for the writer constantly switching nicknames

What about more joke awards? Like "Best Promo that Apparently Never Happened" for the ones that get no responses, lollerz.

Or an award for best rush-job/DNS-saving pile of non-effort (Nominees are: All of my hardcore defenses, lollerz).

Tom/Grendel should get recognized for best feud that went nowhere because one of the guys left suddenly for no reason, lollerz. Also known as the BFTWNBOOTGLSFNRL awardiation.

lawlz.

?

I can't be the only one who noticed that Cross, listing tag team champions, failed to list MANSON and I. MANSON will lariat you as you attempt to break up my stepover facelock on an ailing Akira for that, Cross.

I can't be the only one who noticed that Cross, listing tag team champions, failed to list MANSON and I. MANSON will lariat you as you attempt to break up my stepover facelock on an ailing Akira for that, Cross.

Akira got the short end of that stick, losing the titles via tap out, getting attacked for no reason, never really getting a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship while I had it, and playing second-string to Zyon's angle hi-jacking abilities.

I blame myself.

How about a "most failed tag-team attempts" for a category?

Nightmare Expres: Bruce Blank & Marcus Ward

Drunk & Disorderly: Bruce Blank & Amy Stephens

Dead Precedents: Bruce Blank & Bloodshed

Hopefully there won't be a fourth one with the WMDs *crosses fingers*

I doubt a house rules match would win for "Non-PPV Match of the year" but if any house rules match could that'd be the one.

Ghost Machine 3.0, even more so. Although for ones that competed in actual competitive matches then yes, GM2.0 takes it.

Easy tiger. I'll start nominations soon. And you're welcome to nominate yourself, as is everyone - we all keep track of our own best stuff better than we do anyone else's, and if no-one else except you votes for you it won't win anyway, so it doesn't matter.

No, this was me telling people that I would shortly be doing the real nomination threads.

In all seriousness, JJ Johnson-Zyon, while not really a feud, has been a motherfucker of a rivalry since it started in May 2005, and should receive at least some consideration. And yes, the best parts of it came after last year's Genesis.

Akira got the short end of that stick, losing the titles via tap out, getting attacked for no reason, never really getting a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship while I had it, and playing second-string to Zyon's angle hi-jacking abilities.

I blame myself.

...because I sure deserved a shot at that cruiserweight championship after taking a month off and showing for three matches since coming back.